CWC 2015: Predict & Win

Zelig

ENG vs SL 1. Match Winner : SL 2. Man of the Match : Dangakkara 3. MOM Role : 3-5 4. Two make a ton : Jayawardene / M Ali 5. The five-fors : T Parera / Finn 6. Duckies : Finn 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Bell / Morgan or Herath :ohyeah:
PAK vs ZIM 1. Match Winner : PAK 2. Man of the Match : Akmal 3. MOM Role : 6-8 4. Two make a ton : Shehzad / B Taylor 5. The five-fors : Riaz / Chigumbura 6. Duckies : Chatara 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Maqsood / Y Shah or Y Shah :ohyeah:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ENG vs SL 1. Match Winner : SL 2. Man of the Match : Mahela 3. MOM Role : 3-5 4. Two make a ton : Mahela / Joe Root 5. The five-fors : Dushmantha Chameera / James Anderson 6. Duckies : Thirimanna 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Mathews & Mahela or Malinga PAK vs ZIM 1. Match Winner : PAK 2. Man of the Match : Ahmed Shahzad 3. MOM Role : Opener 4. Two make a ton : Shehzad / B Taylor 5. The five-fors : Shahid Afridi / Tinashe Panyangara 6. Duckies : Sikander Raza 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Umar Akmal & Shahid Afridi or Wahab Riaz

This is my original post

England v. Sri Lanka Match Winner: Sri Lanka Man of the Match: Sangakarra Man of the Math Role: Middle order batsman Two Make a Ton: Sangakarra and Bell Five-fer: James Anderson and Malinga Ducks: Morgan and Dilshan LOM: Matthews and Jayewardene (if chasing) or Malinga (if defending) Zimbabwe v. Pakistan Match Winner: Unfortunately Pakistan Man of the Match: Misbah Man of the Math Role: Middle order batsman Two Make a Ton: Misbah and Masakadza Five-fer: Irfan and Chatara Ducks: Younis and Ervine LOM: Misbah and Afridi (if chasing) or Wahab (if defending)
and I want to edit my prediction in the second match to remove Younis (because he will likely be replaced by Rahat). Just to make sure I didn't change anything in the first match which already started. I will edit Younis to someone else in that post.
ENG vs SL 1. Match Winner : SL 2. Man of the Match : Dilshan 3. MOM Role : 3-5 4. Two make a ton : Sangakkara + Morgan 5. The five-fors : Malinga + Woakes 6. Duckies : Jayawardene 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Mathews + Perera or Malinga Pak vs Zim 1. Match Winner : Zim 2. Man of the Match : Taylor 3. MOM Role : 3-5 4. Two make a ton : H Sohail + Masakadza 5. The five-fors : Afridi + Chatara 6. Duckies : Shehzad 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Masakadza + Ervine or Panyangara
:aha:
Afghanistan v scotland match winner: Afghanistan mom: Stanikzai mom role: opener two make a ton: stanikzai+Coetzer 5-fer: Davey +hamid hasan ducks: Machan LOM: Nabi and Stanikzai or Shapoor Zadran. Bangla vs srl 1)winner: SL 2)motm: Dilshan 3)role Opening 4)tons: Dilshan+shakib 5)five fers:malinga+shakib 6)duckies:mominul haque 7)lotm:Mathews and Sangakkara/ Malinga
In this game (Ban v/s SL) Match 18 I got the LOM correct too, just check again once please :icflove: My points after that should go up by 60 points (30X2 for predicting 5 correct) :icflove: