THE JUSTICE LEAGUE || 2015 SS team

Out of top 16 - 6 players are from THE JUSTICE LEAGUE compared to the 10 from other 3! :ohmy: Just like the Indian team of the last decade we've too many individual bighits, but not clicking as a team when it matters the most. I think we need a Srini mama like Godfather to change our team's fortune :hmmm:

Out of top 16 - 6 players are from THE JUSTICE LEAGUE compared to the 10 from other 3! :ohmy: Just like the Indian team of the last decade we've too many individual bighits, but not clicking as a team when it matters the most. I think we need a Srini mama like Godfather to change our team's fortune :hmmm:
Or a individual tendulkar:dontknow:
still dreaming if CORP wants to buy our players for IPL.U guys already scared. Just few bad days....we will bounce back and take the titile
True, just look at the quality of our players! An inspirational leader who always leads from the front(JaF) an ATG(FI), one is among the most talented SS in the ICF(Zest), a veteran who never disappoints(C_H), one of the most consistent SS who is always in the game(30MKR), an upcoming sensation(S10F) and a rookie with a warrior's heart(hippo) :ohmy: :hail: This is what I call a dream team!! I know every team will be itching to buy our players but I'll do my best to retain all the players for the IPL too :yess:
Justice League has no chance of winning this :hehe:' date=' low on subs, low on points, :hahaha: no great SS only that Asia Cup FL winner :phehehe:[/quote'] chup kar :poink: kyu nahi jeet sakte? abhi bhi koi bhi jeet sakta hai chahe sub kam ho ya zyada :agree: