We all miss this!

Holysmoke

:hysterical::hysterical: Too much time on hand today, so here is the transcript :

Thank you, Bismillah-e-Rehman-e-Rahim! DJ : Firstly I've got a big check from the ICL, check of 25 Lakhs, will come from Ajit Wadekar. Please accept it. And we go a little bit further, we've got a 100% Player of the Match package and you've won the player of the match as well, 3.75 Lakhs, receive it from Kiran More. Money is all on you mate. Well earned. Mate, I need some cash. Have you got some money for me? Inzi : All of itzzz yourzzz DJ : All of it is mine? I doubt it. Look I thought your bowlers bowled really really well. Inzi : Yeah izzz bowlers izzz because izz not a big score on the board and izzz bowlerzz is bowling very well in the line and length. Itzzz tight line and length and izzz not giving him any room to the batsman and thatzzz I think izzz a pretty good affort. DJ : Azhar Mehmood was fantastic too? Inzi : Yeah izzz all the bowlers. Azhar Mehmood izzz take two wickets and change the whole game and Razzaq bowled well and Shahbuddin izzz bowled well, every bowler izzz bowl well. DJ : Let's talk about your batting. Little bit nervous going out today, your first game for ICL ? Inzi : Yeaahh, izzzz dafinately when you are playing game izzzz dafinately you are izzzz some pressure on you and izzz phirst game and after am long time am playing aaaaa....aaaaa.... Twenty Twenty. Thatzzz why, but I am playing juzzt normal game, juzzt izzz try to, juzzt 3-4 overzzz izzz single, ball come on the bat and after that we try to some hitzzz and we successful. DJ : Mate, you were fantastic today and you well deserved for your 42 off 28 balls. Well played. Inzi : Thanks you very much.

"Yeah izzz bowlers izzz because izz not a big score on the board and izzz bowlerzz is bowling very well in the line and length. Itzzz tight line and length and izzz not giving him any room to the batsman and thatzzz I think izzz a pretty good affort." It's funny because it's true... thanks for the transcript. Hilarious interview as always.