Bedi points finger at Harbhajan

Sachinism

Since none of us are obvious experts with respect to bending the arm and neither is the ICC very clear and accurate about it, I would take ICC's ruling anytime over BSB (Bull **** Bedi's). As long as ICC doesnt have a problem, and the umpire doesnt have a problem, I dont see any reason why Bishen should

Since none of us are obvious experts with respect to bending the arm and neither is the ICC very clear and accurate about it' date=' I would take ICC's ruling anytime over BSB (Bull **** Bedi's). As long as ICC doesnt have a problem, and the umpire doesnt have a problem, I dont see any reason why Bishen should[/quote'] But isnt what Bedi saying is exactly what the majority of the fans think as well?
For Bedi, a bent arm means throwing. Does he even know that there is a field called Biomechanics ? Only equally naive people will give credence to his proclamations.
Strange observation, mm ? Considering the large number of fans/critics who agree with Bedi. Biomechanics does not excuse a bent elbow of more than 15 degrees which straightens at the point of delivery. Actually, I've always thought Bhajji was the worst I've seen and when he was shown to 'deliver' the ball at 25 degrees flexion, at times, I was not surprised.
Strange observation, mm ? Considering the large number of fans/critics who agree with Bedi. Biomechanics does not excuse a bent elbow of more than 15 degrees which straightens at the point of delivery. Actually, I've always thought Bhajji was the worst I've seen and when he was shown to 'deliver' the ball at 25 degrees flexion, at times, I was not surprised.
Do you think of some of the effort balls by Brett lee passes the 15 degree muster ?:D 16s_bowlers.jpg
Do you think of some of the effort balls by Brett lee passes the 15 degree muster ?:D 16s_bowlers.jpg
Quite possibly. So what ? Doesn't particularly bother me. Also, completely irrelevant as the OP is about Harbhajan. How does mentioning another bowler you think is suspect, legitimise Bhajji ? Have to wonder why you included a pic of Jason Gillespie or, for that matter, 1 of Lee with a flex somewhere under 10 degrees.