ICF for UK Tour - Summer 2007

shailesh

guys, WC is probably coming too soon for many of us to make it. But for those interested and living in US/UK/Canada/WI, UK tour in summer this year is a good opportunity. I for one see it as the last opportunity to watch many of our greats in action and will be giving a best shot to make it to UK for atleast one match :help: It'll be great to know if any of our members are also planning for the same, if yes we can either team up and plan together or else share any useful information/experiences from guys who have been to or are in UK. So pl. post if you are interested or have any suggestions. Let's make it happen :wtg:

Re: ICF for UK Tour - Summer 2007 hey Shails..... i am from US..... and it seems like a good suggestion though it never struck, all the moping that i am not going to the Carib..... but this seems like a brilliant plan.... lets do some research and share it here... 6 runs to you.... :wtg:

Re: ICF for UK Tour - Summer 2007 sure Gats..let's make it happen :wtg: here is the complete schedule: July 2007 Thu 19 - Mon 23 1st Test - England v India Lord's, London Fri 27 - Tue 31 2nd Test - England v India Trent Bridge, Nottingham August 2007 Thu 9 - Mon 13 3rd Test - England v India Kennington Oval, London Tue 21 1st ODI - England v India The Rose Bowl, Southampton Fri 24 2nd ODI - England v India County Ground, Bristol Mon 27 3rd ODI - England v India Edgbaston, Birmingham Thu 30 4th ODI - England v India Old Trafford, Manchester September 2007 Sun 2 5th ODI - England v India Headingley, Leeds Wed 5 6th ODI - England v India Kennington Oval, London Sat 8 7th ODI - England v India Lord's, London

Re: ICF for UK Tour - Summer 2007 I'm for a short trip as well Gats..would ideally like some test match action though, say first 4 days from thursday-sunday (couple of sessions) and fly back to US on sunday? any other ideas? check out this ticketmasters site to get info on rates, not sure if tickets for other venues are on sell or some fixed no of days before the series they go on sell? http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/browse?category=212&tm_link=tm_sports_j4&hot_ticket_brand=sports iirc bharatarmy also comes up with packages so will be worthwhile to monitor these 2 sites in coming days. PS come on ppl in UK, help us out with some info here :chin: also anyone made a trip from outside UK to give info about bookings, venue accessibility etc?

Re: ICF for UK Tour - Summer 2007

Tickets are verrrrrrrrrrrrry hard to get hold of in UK. Especially for London games Like gold dust. They probably have sent out the ticket application forms already, the deadline for replies may have already past. I usually get my tickets through corporate stuff thorough mates or touts.
fack didn't realize it was going to be this tough..for Lords test they say only day 4..that too may be :duh: :mad: