Probable Indian squad for OZ tour (blood pressure warning: Agarkar a possible inclusion)

Holysmoke

Even though I would go with Chopra ... Gambhir has earnt a spot. Agarkar ... hmm. Well I guess if Munaf is bowling like he is, and Sreesanth is not fit, then we have Zaheer and RP. Pathan will be selected I am expecting ... so if not Agarkar, who should be the 4th pacemen (its sad but its a reality)

Breaking News.... Selection for Australia likely to be delayed. Injury to players the likely reason..... Selection likely after 3rd test.
This is good news (delayed selection). Let us first finish the Test-3 and then decide things. I have a feeling Kumble wanted it after the Test-3, and BCCI has accepted and given the "injury to players" reason. In anycase, it is a good move, and if Kumble has a hand in it, hats off to him.
i like to see Ganguly opening with Jaffer so UV get into 11 should be good remember last tour of Aus' date=' [b']UV & Laxman killed Aussie
Are u talking Tests or ODIs? For ODIs - YS surely will be there. He is among the best we have for ODIs. Test match cricket and YS different story altogether! :giggle:
It has to be 5 pacers and Munaf is sure to be selected. Openers: three MO :Five WK: Two Spinners:Two Pacers:Five Since one of the keeper and opener is common, it'll be a squad of 16 players.
I was going on the assumption that it will be a squad of 15, so yea if it is 16 then 5 pacemen is not a bad idea. Although 4 openers is also not a bad idea either.