Indus Army at the 3rd India-Pakistan test match - VIDEO ADDED

Indus_Army

Hi ICF'ers, Idea comes in a touch late to paint it on cloth. We are taking along lots of banners made on cloth...decided not to use cardboards, right up front. Let me see if any of the guys do come in with cardboards...ICF or the full form will go in there. Got to head out in a few minutes....can't wait! GOOOOOOOOO TEAM INDIA! Enjoy the game, Indus Army PS: If you want to join our pub crawl, please be there around 20 mins after end of play at Night-Watchman. We'll be draped in team India blue and the tri-colour all over.

Hi ICF'ers, Idea comes in a touch late to paint it on cloth. We are taking along lots of banners made on cloth...decided not to use cardboards, right up front. Let me see if any of the guys do come in with cardboards...ICF or the full form will go in there. Got to head out in a few minutes....can't wait! GOOOOOOOOO TEAM INDIA! Enjoy the game, Indus Army PS: If you want to join our pub crawl, please be there around 20 mins after end of play at Night-Watchman. We'll be draped in team India blue and the tri-colour all over.
Indus Army, Even if it is not possible to paint it on cloth, put it on cardboard, paper, T-shirt whatever...just show the IndianCricketFans.com so we are all thrilled :thumbs_up: I am sure Rajeev or Online will get videos of you and put it in ICF forum as well. :thumbs_up: PS: Yep, I am pushy and demanding :D

I dont like the name. The first part of the name, Indus, reminds me of the Indus valley and the Indus river and makes me think of Pakistan not India. The second part is a cheap imitation of the English Barmy Army. I though the Bharat Army was the cheesiest thing I'd ever heard but the Indus Army isn't far behind.

I dont like the name. The first part of the name, Indus, reminds me of the Indus valley and the Indus river and makes me think of Pakistan not India. The second part is a cheap imitation of the English Barmy Army. I though the Bharat Army was the cheesiest thing I'd ever heard but the Indus Army isn't far behind.
fck the name.. we SUPPORT..instead of singling out a player and abusing him:two_thumbs_up::finger::finger: