Indus Army at the 3rd India-Pakistan test match - VIDEO ADDED

Indus_Army

DCfsXwRyh18

spomp7.jpg

Hi ICF'ers, It gives me great pleasure to invite you all to join the Indus Army at the Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore. Indus Army is a group of fans, who will support Team India in all sports. We are making our debut on Saturday. About 100 of us will descend on the KSCA stadium. If you are attending the game in Bangalore, you will find us in the top deck of the Western stands. If you are following the game on TV, you will be sure to hear us singing:dance: No, we do not have a web presence and do not have any plans for one. However, if any of you want to support Team India in any other part of the world, I would be glad to send the songs over to you. Right then...I got a flight to catch in a couple of hours. I'll reach India tomorrow and be sure to respond then. Additionally, if there is an ICF fan group in B'lore, do join us and maybe get a ICF banner along. Marching on.. Indus Army

Thanks everyone for the support. Hope we make a mark:-) One detail missed out in my message. We would be next to the Pavilion in the "C" stand. At the end of the first day's play, we intend to head out to a Pub (5 minute walk from the stadium - probably Night Watchman) or maybe a pub crawl. Even if you are not part of the Army in the stadium, you are welcome to join - (No commercial venture here, Go dutch and get to know the fellow Indus Army'ers] If you are in "C"stand, stop by to say hello. I'm the tall guy in a '99 world cup jersey (on day#1; outfits change for day#2). Alright guys...time to head out now. Be there! Indus Army

Great guys go on and cheer team India. Last time when India played Pak at Bangalore,I was there..went with the hope that God will score his 35th test hundred.but...any way got to watch Veeru's double ton..great atmosphere at chinnaswamy... Remember folks...one pretty girl &Zaheer had a great time proposing.....

Guest HariSampath

There are several cricket fan groups in US, many folks from Florida go to India games in Windies etc, but they are all separate and not one army....maybe some kind of common linking is possible through ICF

Got here this morning...passed through the KSCA at 3am. I pulled the Bugle out of my luggage and kept blowing all the way. Man, am I excited! The boys are all set and the banners/flags in place. The weather isn't looking great today...hope we have some better weather and Team India with their new-look attack makes use of the conditions.

why dont you just join up with bharat army instead of having competing supporters of india
Well, as mentioned earlier in the thread, this isn't a commercial venture, but a bunch of die-hard fans getting together. Competing with anyone is obviously not the goal. Right then...do tune in tomorrow. From a cloudy Bangalore, Indus Army
Guest HariSampath

Great guys..I shall message the man himself and inform him of your location....maybe he will acknowledge. btw..."army cricket fans" gets ICF #1 on Google :yay:and Indus army is the reason... GO Indus army