One great thing when Tendulkar, Dravid and Ganguly do retire...

jukkha

They will very likely have autobiographies written...I am sure there will be some fanastic stories in there. I hope a good publisher/writer picks them up. I also heard that Tendulkar is doing a book with Kraken-Opus...(A massive book publisher that did one for Manchester United) although that is likely to be £££ ($$$) http://www.krakenopus.com/news/news_article.php?id_news_article=45 Can't wait until the finished version though!

Tendulkar's book will help a lot of young cricketers. It'd be interesting to see how he readies for big games, training and stuff. I still am astonished how he puts in so much enthusiasm into trainings. Every time I saw him train I thought where the heck does he draw the motivation from to put trainings to good use. It's easy not to focus on each training when you are training 5 days a week.

Tendulkar's book will help a lot of young cricketers. It'd be interesting to see how he readies for big games' date=' training and stuff. I still am astonished how he puts in so much enthusiasm into trainings. Every time I saw him train I thought where the heck does he draw the motivation from to put trainings to good use. It's easy not to focus on each training when you are training 5 days a week.[/quote'] ever saw SRT speak... man hasn't progressed beyond age 14 intellectually...
ever saw SRT speak... man hasn't progressed beyond age 14 intellectually...
You're very wrong, but that's nothing new. SRT has a very good cricketing brain, it's just that he is very reserved when talking to media. That's another sign of being more intelligent than as your post suggests you have ever been.
Tendulkar has never been someone who speaks his mind to media' date=' he prefers to be quiet and diplomatic all the time. Same goes for Dravid. They rarely criticise anyone/anything. If that trend continues in their autobiographies i wouldnt be interested in reading it[/quote'] diplomacy is good in international relations, not in sport. it is often, but not always, the sign of a weak mind. that's why the ozzies are so diplomatic successful...