Superb, Impressive effort...

I haven't really had the chance to watch much, as most of the days' play is on while I'm sleeping or at work, so rely mainly on score updates... I'm glad to see we are able to do unto others as is done on to us so often. I hadn't realised that the match was on yesterday, and received a text at work to remind me. I was impressed with India being 365-5, and Yuvraj getting a century (as well as Ganguly), but again, the FoW caught my eye, and from 65-4, that was a stellar effort... Now, at 365-5, you can't really ask for more than about 450, so to wake up and see 620+ is nothing short of phenomenal, and that Ganguly managed a double, together with Pathan's 100, makes this a story and a half... I don't expect much from our bowlers, we are threadbare in options, but obviously, I will be annoyed if they do manage to carve out a dominant position, and then throw it away... To reiterate: 65-4 -----------> 626 = ****ing awesome...

Well' date=' put it this way, they can get all the runs they want, they're the ones who need to be looking at the time, as they're the ones who need to win this Test...[/quote'] Agreed - pitch is not helping bowlers too much, nor is our bowling attack good in Test-3. So, maybe after a while if we cannot get wickets, we should just slow the run scoring and force Pak to look at time and their bats will make mistakes in trying to hit risky shots.