Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

Man Utd need to play more of a 4-3-3 as opposed to a 4-2-3-1. Get two attacking mids tucked in closer to Rooney to leave him less Isolated. In other words, Mata and Depay just alongside him, with Herrera in central midfield alongside Schweini/Carrick and Schneiderlin. Or even Carrick, and the two Sch's and ask Bastian to supply the front three Man City could do the same . Delph, Fern and Yaya would allow Yaya to maraud forward. Get Silva behind a Sterling and Aguero front two. Of course Sterling isnt a forward but his pace and movement through the middle will create bags of chances for Kun. It does mean the forgo the width that Navas and Sterling out wide offer. But Itll get the best out of Yaya , Silva and Kun.

Man Utd need to play more of a 4-3-3 as opposed to a 4-2-3-1. Get two attacking mids tucked in closer to Rooney to leave him less Isolated. In other words, Mata and Depay just alongside him, with Herrera in central midfield alongside Schweini/Carrick and Schneiderlin. Or even Carrick, and the two Sch's and ask Bastian to supply the front three Man City could do the same . Delph, Fern and Yaya would allow Yaya to maraud forward. Get Silva behind a Sterling and Aguero front two. Of course Sterling isnt a forward but his pace and movement through the middle will create bags of chances for Kun. It does mean the forgo the width that Navas and Sterling out wide offer. But Itll get the best out of Yaya , Silva and Kun.
Exactly my thoughts,though have to say disappointed with lvg that he couldn't buy a decent striker(it was the need of the hour) ,now gotta play depay as one and use chicharotoas well

Exactly my thoughts' date='though have to say disappointed with lvg that [b']he couldn't buy a decent striker(it was the need of the hour) ,now gotta play depay as one and use chicharotoas well
I think there is no quality Striker available in the market. actually not many quality players are available. otherwise Liverpool also could have got someone better than Benteke :hmmm: Arsenal fans are crying for Benzema or Cavani but I think they both are not available :nervous: per kya pata koi big offer shayad kisi ko available bhi banade :giggle:

I think there is no quality Striker available in the market. actually not many quality players are available. otherwise Liverpool also could have got someone better than Benteke :hmmm: Arsenal fans are crying for Benzema or Cavani but I think they both are not available :nervous: per kya pata koi big offer shayad kisi ko available bhi banade :giggle:
Pedro tha (but I didn't think he was the solution) but usko bhi Chelsea ne lapet liya :cantstop: