Finally people are talking about it : IT killing Bangalore

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Proximity alert issued for one Mr.Lurker today. Stay atleast 5 m clear of him. He is in a hot mood :D
Ab tak to wo shant ho gaya hoga Lurker ka rise/fall time kafi kam hai:haha:

Guest dada_rocks

Talking of enginner Staurday night we had early Chrismas party at work.. I am being told after two glasses of red-wine I was talking alot ( as per my stdanrd because otherwise I just keep my lips sealed unless there is presentation) then one of my colleague said u are drunk should not take more wine, because I am afraid it might get worse. I started teaching him band diagram of Tunnel diode and drawing parity wiht my chatter-level saying I am at first crest and subsequent alochol consumption is going to work like negative resistance characteristics of Tunnel diode so don't worry more I drink quieter I will get till I pass the next trough. This morning he comes to my office and says; so Mr. Tunnel Diode, you do talk I thought you were the quiet one:hysterical:

Talking of enginner Staurday night we had early Chrismas party at work.. I am being told after two glasses of red-wine I was talking alot ( as per my stdanrd because otherwise I just keep my lips sealed unless there is presentation) then one of my colleague said u are drunk should not take more wine, because I am afraid it might get worse. I started teaching him band diagram of Tunnel diode and drawing parity wiht my chatter-level saying I am at first crest and subsequent alochol consumption is going to work like negative resistance characteristics of Tunnel diode so don't worry more I drink quieter I will get till I pass the next trough. This morning he comes to my office and says; so Mr. Tunnel Diode, you do talk I thought you were the quiet one:hysterical:
Jesus ! What kind of sissy kitty party drinking session is this were you take red wine to get high ..:tounge_smile:

Guest dada_rocks
DR' date=' you are grossly overestimating Finey's hindi skills.. :haha:[/quote'] I think she knows a thing or two about Hindi.. here is the clue when I get sentimental I talk in Hindi.. It's other way around with me... usually in my part of India Bihar/Up when people get sentimental they turn to English:haha: Here is for Finey: You are very smart lady, I like intelligent girls so no disrespect meant to you whatsoever not to any other Indian either . Am just little peeved over people's impatience over IT-industry's chaos.. For uncleji's I can see ur dream of tree-lined bungalow not coming to fruition, just little sacrifice for larger good bahar aaiye city ke u will enjoy it. Intial chaos is the very nature of any kind of creation please give it time to settle down. BB: Sirji u are embarrassing me, main to bas koshish kar raha hun:D

Guest dada_rocks
Jesus ! What kind of sissy kitty party drinking session is this were you take red wine to get high ..:tounge_smile:
Bhai I am not in major league ( I get drunk on couple of glasses of wine more so when I am drinking little too rarely this must have been booze session after 3-4 months) > it was party requiring dinner-jacket kind of $hit with everyone's spouse in their tow.. Obviously I was alone...:haha:

I think she knows a thing or two about Hindi.. here is the clue when I get sentimental I talk in Hindi.. It's other way around with me... usually in my part of India Bihar/Up when people get sentimental they turn to English:haha: Here is for Finey: You are very smart lady, I like intelligent girls so no disrespect meant to you whatsoever not to any other Indian either . Am just little peeved over people's impatience over IT-industry's chaos.. For uncleji's I can see ur dream of tree-lined bungalow not coming to fruition, just little sacrifice for larger good bahar aaiye city ke u will enjoy it. Intial chaos is the very nature of any kind of creation please give it time to settle down. BB: Sirji u are embarrassing me, main to bas koshish kar raha hun:D
Thanks for translating DR. I can follow some, but the translation helped in this case :thumbs_up:

Bhai I am not in major league ( I get drunk on couple of glasses of wine more so when I am drinking little too rarely this must have been booze session after 3-4 months) > it was party requiring dinner-jacket kind of with everyone's spouse in their tow.. Obviously I was alone...:haha:
Bhaiyaa ! Hum bhi soch rahe hai ki sharab peena chood dhenge ...magar cheez hi asi hai...

MM, Not quite sure I agree with the analogy of me criticizing the poor perf of cricket players (i criticize specific players usually) with generally saying Indians are not dutiful save for the ones from Bihar and UP who sacrifice for the benefit of rest of the country etc. I guess you have some merit in mentioning the two, so I get the point, but they are really quite different IMO.

Easy there, Dude. That's some foul mood you are in. Have a cold cup of coffee...or tea. Take a chill pill or better think about 'food'.
Not at all Coffee. Yes it would be interesting to see some rebuttals on the topic but when some holier-than-thou people show up with the same rant then they should be put in place. Hopefully the message has been conveyed.
Sala Bihari inssan yahan bhi politics mein ghus gaya.
To be honest an Indian guy who knows a bit of politics stands a great chance in succeeding in American scenario. This is simply because an average American knows little of world outside US and hence when you give outside examples you start coming across as "intelligent". Seriously though the function I spoke about was the Annual AZ function for top companies and Innovators. My current project was nominated for Government's medal and so I was there. A very interesting observation was that most of the prizes won was in field of academis, sciences, education but little in technology! It was strangely fascinating. An academic was making half the money as a technologist but his innovations were changing someone's life while Technological innovations were making a query run faster from 10 minutes to 20 seconds. I would say that what the Outlook article has suggested is NOT merely limited to India. Even in US the IT people are making many times more money than say a firefighter or a school teacher and hence the latter are unable to afford the high cost of living. This phenomenon of 20% of population driving 80% nuts is not limited to Bangalore. xxx

You are the quintessential example of that attitude. Broadly dismissive of other folks, but doing jack squat yourself You can win the award for biggest hypocrite of ICF!
So let me get this straight. Till date I can not remember debating more than half a dozen post with you and YOU have the galls to tell me what I do, dont do? The dumb person you are could not even ask me to clarify my stand atleast, but hey! I remember debating only once with you. About Doctor strike and of course you had no clue about IMA or MCI and all that other agencies. This time you have no clue about Bangalore and IT and hence of half a dozen thread in this post you have contributed NONE. Understood? Not one reason why you think the article, or me, is wrong. Are you in some way obsessed by how/what I think? Cos if not you better get your ducks in hurry and get your arguments on track. Less than that I aint interested debating with a dumbo. Clear? xxxx

bah...either you are the biggest snob here' date=' or you are in "foul mood" as some here fathom. if it is the latter - take a chill pill. if it is the former, my sympathies to you![/quote'] Typical. :hysterical: Thanks for proving your knowledge, or lack thereof. Growup some brains before you butt in a discussion next time. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Bhaiyaa ! Hum bhi soch rahe hai ki sharab peena chood dhenge ...magar cheez hi asi hai...
Toba toba kaisi baten kar rahe ho mian.. Jisne na pi sharab, hai uski jindagi kharab:D