He Who Must Not Be Named (in an Indian Test side)

Mr. Wicket

Well....a little bird has just emailed me...selectors have been asked by India team management to take a closer look at Pankaj Singh and also Praveen Kumar....breathe easy thalil...theres hope yet... I vote Pankaj Singh....built well' date=' rhb, nippy and gets genuine caught behind/edge dismissals at almost 140K and after all plenty of first class wkts....surely that MUST mean something, on our pitches[/quote'] Can you ask your little bird about who is the 2nd keeper? :D Salil Agharkar, I think AA needs to go to Aus (sigh, i hate him, but...) AA better than Daadaji Munna bhai patel in giving 100%, fielding (200% better), batting (30% better) Bowling - I'd say AA is 40-50% better because he can sustain himself for 5 days. He can swing the ball into the left handers from over the wicket (the way he got Justin Langer in prev Aus tour). AA is going to be unpredictable, thats his middlename. But he has the experience of doing well in AUS, and bare cupboard and SS injured means, AA should go to Aus! God, give us better options going forward! :pray:
Guest HariSampath
Can you ask your little bird about who is the 2nd keeper? :D Salil Agharkar, I think AA needs to go to Aus (sigh, i hate him, but...) AA better than Daadaji Munna bhai patel in giving 100%, fielding (200% better), batting (30% better) Bowling - I'd say AA is 40-50% better because he can sustain himself for 5 days. He can swing the ball into the left handers from over the wicket (the way he got Justin Langer in prev Aus tour). AA is going to be unpredictable, thats his middlename. But he has the experience of doing well in AUS, and bare cupboard and SS injured means, AA should go to Aus! God, give us better options going forward! :pray:
Why do you think Indian team management is asking for 17 member squad