Ahahahahahahahaha

Guest BossBhai

get challenge system such that we can put to paid all these nonsensical poor decisions period. Irrespective of which side they may favor, I want to watch the best team win ... not the team which also got the rub of the green or any other nonsense. Now just wait and watch as India gets 'hard luck' during the Oz tour just like last time. My solution is really simple, ensure that Oz loses the 4th test and series with some 3-4 tough luck calls on D5. Then wait and watch how quickly the rules get changed.
well said. unfortunately india will cop the poor umpiring.
Guest HariSampath

They should call India Pakistan games as Irani trophy , as it is basically a first class match, Rest of India versus Pakistan ( a state side)...Pakistan should now send a team for Ranji trophy as it is just another state in India, and has been so since 1947

From Cricinfo Quotes: The muted response on this forum to India's victory shows how bored Indians have become with India's domination of Pakistan. Victory in 20-20, ODIs, and now Tests. Four recent head to head Test series. Two wins, one draw, one loss. Victory in ODI series home and away. Pakistan now languish just above NZ and WI in the Test rankings, fully 15 points downstream of India. There is a concerted campaign in the media by Pakistanis and self loathing Indians to paint the series as boring, forgetting that India-Pakistan series have always been thus- sides loath to take risks, knocking up huge totals on dead pitches, series decided by the genius of an Imran, Kumble or a Saqlain.
Shoaib Malik seems to have fully accepted India's superiority.Pakistan escaped loosing 3-0 by a whisker and he's saying they were competitive. I quite like that statement, a draw against India-Pak's best hope:haha: