ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

Stop using ^^ and use quotes like me :mad: Now tell me in 1-2 sentences how great an SS I am :proud:
chalo theek hai ab karta hu :giggle: tum jaisa CHIT SS maina aajtak nahi dekha :facepalm: evan Sabby aur Slicka bhi tum se better khelte hai :haha:
chalo theek hai ab karta hu :giggle: tum jaisa CHIT SS maina aajtak nahi dekha :facepalm: evan Sabby aur Slicka bhi tum se better khelte hai :haha:
you were supposed to use ^^ in that post not listen to me! For once u listen to me when I didn't want u to. then I would have deleted my post. Ur ^^ would have pointed to urself and same for your message :woot: But no, u for once listened when u were not supposed to :wall: Could have had a screenshot of zakk calling himself worse than SLICKR and sabby but fecker decides to listen! :finger:
you were supposed to use ^^ in that post not listen to me! For once u listen to me when I didn't want u to. then I would have deleted my post. Ur ^^ would have pointed to urself and same for your message :woot: But no, u for once listened when u were not supposed to :wall: Could have had a screenshot of zakk calling himself worse than SLICKR and sabby but fecker decides to listen! :finger:
:cantstop: kya sahi planning ki thi tumne per mai galti se sahi kaam kargaya :giggle: ab next time zara acche se try karna :hysterical: