ICF Fantasy league - Ind vs SL tests

If you don't believe in yourself you have already lost. It will be me who takes it because of my great self belief as you pointed out. :proud:
sahi hai :two_thumbs_up: per tum se bhi kuch nahi hopayega is SS game me :nice: aur ek mid table finish :giggle:
^To add to post above though I don't want to take any pressure off of sscomp. He is obviously under great pressure to perform and in my books the favorite at this stage. Being the favorite he has alot to lose so very very tough selection decision coming up for sscomp. All the pressure is on now.
SSC iske jaal me nahi phasna :secret:
Kya fark padata hai. 29 ko ho. 30 ko ho. Ultimately LKC Sachin ka hai
arre o galat information dekar 29th ke match ko 30th ka bata kar sabko gumrah kar raha hai aur tmhe kuch fark nahi padhta :poink: haan actually sahi bhi hai, waise bhi LKC to tumhara hi hai aur phir match 29th ko ho ya 30th ko us se isper to kuch fark padhne se raha :cantstop:
KPXI ka debut me LKC jeetne ka record phir se bach gaya :cantstop: shayad ye aisa record hai jise koi na tod paaye :doh: GREATKPXI :hatsoff:
-Most successful SS -Most renowned SS -No LKC's -Created sledging culture in SS threads -Invented phrases such as chit SS -Started the whole legacy stuff. Before no one talked about Im ____x champ, im ______ x runner up, you are chit and a ______x LKC winner -Influenced the development of sscomp from CHIT SS to WORLD CLASS SS Hence we conclude for his SS achievements and his impact on the sport he KXIP is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. I can confirm, this team name has replaced my previous name of MASTER RACE. :hatsoff:
is jhoot ko add karke baaki ke jhoots ko bhi jhoot saabit kardiya tumne hi :hysterical:
False. 1) I had zero points in that tournament cause you could join without actually making a team. I had no team no points. 2) The LKC in ICF SS was invented by me after this tournament. How can one win an LKC if it was not invented yet? Very smart you are zakk... :phehehe:
False. 1) I had zero points in that tournament cause you could join without actually making a team. I had no team no points. 2) The LKC in ICF SS was invented by me after this tournament. How can one win an LKC if it was not invented yet? Very smart you are zakk... :phehehe:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Heard it all. No one can beat ur record :cantstop::cantstop: