Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Guest Hiten.
Some of you guys are shameless in now jumping on the bandwagon!:finger: ROHIT SHARMA IS CLASS
I told these guys, they wouldn't listen man. Glad I have a friend like you :icflove: :reddy: :--D

he doesnt deserve to be in the team. Come on guys, lets be consistent. He is still NOHIT Sharmila, a complete failure in the 50 odis he has played so far. there are far more deserving players around than him. He needs to go back to domestic. Why not give chance to Badrinath, he has worked so hard, plus he is also slim and doesn't embarrass the country with his physique

he doesnt deserve to be in the team. Come on guys' date=' lets be consistent. He is still NOHIT Sharmila, a complete failure in the 50 odis he has played so far. there are far more deserving players around than him. He needs to go back to domestic. Why not give chance to Badrinath, he has worked so hard, plus he is also slim and doesn't embarrass the country with his physique[/quote'] my sarcasm meter is going off big time Sarcasm.gif i have been fooled by Rohit before(the VB series in Australia comes to mind).I think he is still untrustworthy .He should continue to play (they should play him in all the Asia cup games).lets see how he performs against some better bowling lineups.
he doesnt deserve to be in the team. Come on guys' date=' lets be consistent. He is still NOHIT Sharmila, a complete failure in the 50 odis he has played so far. there are far more deserving players around than him. He needs to go back to domestic. Why not give chance to Badrinath, he has worked so hard, plus he is also slim and doesn't embarrass the country with his physique[/quote'] dude you need to buy a nice saddle for the best horse. not the best horse which can fit well under your nice saddle. we need the best batsman (among the options) who can score runs for our team... it would be great if he is fit too. not the other way round. I am not saying Badri shouldnt be selected... but the point you are trying to make is wrong -- selecting Badri because he is also fit...
i have been fooled by Rohit before(the VB series in Australia comes to mind).I think he is still untrustworthy .He should continue to play (they should play him in all the Asia cup games).lets see how he performs against some better bowling lineups.
fair enuff bro How do you think Dez Bryant is gonna do this year?
you don't have a clue about judging talent. no one has to wait for anything except the clueless. keep stewing in your ignorance
hmm.i don't think ANY indian fan will disagree about Rohit's talent.Its his willingness to work hard ,his noticeable lack of fitness and his temperment which most call into question.talent is not enough to succeed in International cricket .like i said i will wait for the anointing.