India v Victoria video clips

Thanks a lot for the vids Online !! Don't know about others, but I couldn't get to see the match.. Can you record if it's not too much hassle please ?
Have to go home early from work to record :P bas wohi panga hai... I have the entire Dada-Dravid partnership recorded...ball by ball...would that interest you or will it be too slow for your liking?

Have to go home early from work to record :P bas wohi panga hai... I have the entire Dada-Dravid partnership recorded...ball by ball...would that interest you or will it be too slow for your liking?
hi Online, can u post the entire batting of ganguly-dravid...ball by ball wud luv to download it...hopefully u ll post it.. thnx a lot for all the clips..appreciate ur wrk....

Ball by Ball will be good too.. Though knowing Dravid's snail paced batting it might get tiresome :P Although I really want to see Ishant and Pankaj bowling tomorrow, hence my request for you to record a bit of tomorrow's game :D

Ball by Ball will be good too.. Though knowing Dravid's snail paced batting it might get tiresome :P Although I really want to see Ishant and Pankaj bowling tomorrow, hence my request for you to record a bit of tomorrow's game :D
varun uncle i used to have a monkey in my avatar, you robbed mine. :haha: