Recent SuperSelector Results

varun

Opening Post Updated with the India-Australia series results. PS: All bets in the Betting section have been settled as well. And FYI: India-Australia Top Players Brett Lee 848 Andrew Symonds 787 Anil Kumble 751 Sachin Tendulkar 641 Mitchell Johnson 632 Michael Clarke 539 Matthew Hayden 522 Stuart Clark 511 VVS Laxman 472 Virender Sehwag 470

Ok' date=' I hate to be nitpicky, but if MundaPakistani and I had the same team through the Aus-Ind SS and we ended up with the same points, how does he get 1000 bucks more than me in fictitious money?[/quote'] Ah sorry about that. You've been credited 1000 bucks more.

Opening Post updated with results from : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe - 5 ODI's West Indies vs. South Africa - 5 ODI's Top players from Pak vs Zim: Shoaib Malik 496 Shahid Afridi 332 Younis Khan 284 Nasir Jamshed 269 Sohail Tanvir 251 Mohammad Yousuf 244 Elton Chigumbura 208 Sean Williams 191 Top players from WestIndies vs SAF: Shaun Pollock 343 Jacques Kallis 324 Graeme Smith 278 Jean-Paul Duminy 264 Herschelle Gibbs 218 Marlon Samuels 216 Jerome Taylor 202

damn!! cant we drop the SL players for the finals??
Hmm.. I could relax the rules for this SS to allow min 0 from each team, and max 6 from each team that will allow you to sub out all the SL players with 50 point penalty per sub. If the majority wants it, I'll do it, but it'll happen only after the Aus-SL match.