Bets on Gujarat : BJP: 1:2 odds

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

Bets on for BJP forming Govt $ICF 1000 to you if BJP does not form Govt....$ ICF 500 to me if BJP does form Govt ...any takers ??? Bets close 4 hrs from now...come on 1 : 2 .....and satta market has closed in on Congress odds....take it...

I can see how you have cleverly worded your bet as BJP " forming" govt and not as "winning the majority". Even if its a hung assembly, the odds are that the BJP will emerge the single largest party and therefore, the governor will invite it. Still, I'll take it.

Guest HariSampath
I can see how you have cleverly worded your bet as BJP " forming" govt and not as "winning the majority". Even if its a hung assembly, the odds are that the BJP will emerge the single largest party and therefore, the governor will invite it. Still, I'll take it.
No matter , any election is all about forming the Govt... u betting against the BJP ? confirm

Guest HariSampath

I am calling for those betting AGAINST the Bjp forming Govt on 1 : 2 odds... so bet $500 and if BJP does not you get $1000, and IF it does, you lose your 500

Guest HariSampath
I dont think I will put any money up. if I put money against BJP it will be tagged "usual psec overture, whats new?". if I put money on BJP, it will be tagged, "Look even you love Modi". donon taraf maut! :((
come on Lurks...weekend outsider afterall.. stay true to your philosophy :D

Guest HariSampath
Ok' date=' I just raised my stakes here. I bet $5000. :D[/quote'] and I have accepted....$10,000 to you if BJP does NOT form govt, and $5000 to me if it DOES :D

Guest HariSampath
3:1 bet for BJP winning the majority. If you say it will and bet $1000, and if it does get the majority, you get $3000. I would say those are very generous odds. Any takers ?
I bet $5000 on BJP getting a simple majority...on ?