Rana Naveed : 27 runs off 5 balls

King

Re: Rana Naveed : 27 runs off 5 balls Cheers, it was Harris indeed. The other one perhaps was the one when Jayasuriya blasted the fastest 50 or something. I remember the ground was pretty small and Jayasuriya right after the WC'96 was in great form. I watched that game live. Incidentally it was the tourney Rahul Dravid got a look in too I think. I guess Rahul Dravid was out to Murali in his first game. I was touring Singapore then. It's not a coincidence Jayasuriya has the record twice at the top.

Re: Rana Naveed : 27 runs off 5 balls

Cheers' date=' it was Harris indeed. The other one perhaps was the one when Jayasuriya blasted the fastest 50 or something. I remember the ground was pretty small and Jayasuriya right after the WC'96 was in great form. I watched that game live. Incidentally it was the tourney Rahul Dravid got a look in too I think. I guess Rahul Dravid was out to Murali in his first game. I was touring Singapore then. It's not a coincidence Jayasuriya has the record twice at the top.[/quote'] wooh man you are lucky....you got to see one of the most dramatic ODIs ever! We only made what 215 then Jaysuria came out and broke yet his team still lost by 43 runs ....just UNBELIEVABLE!!

Re: Rana Naveed : 27 runs off 5 balls Yeah there was plenty of drama all right. I remember a decent spell by Murali and some good batting by Jayasuriya. Another low scoring game in that series was between SL v Ind. SL failed to chase a target of under 200 runs. The only other game I think India played was against Pak and were thrashed by Sohail and Anwar. Saeed Anwar was way too good for India in that small ground. This was after a Tendulkar special of course. All the three Jayasuriya, Anwar and Tendulkar were at their best then.

^ There i a thing in science called artificial hair transplanting.BTW are u bald too?May be you are thats why you are asking how did he did that. :hmmmm2:
Yes I know about artificial hair transplanting but you are missing the point. How does a pakistani part timer afford that? No I am not bold are you? Actually dont bother answering cause I couldnt care less.