What do you folks want to see in India's 4th Inn batting?

fineleg

I would like to see our batsmen replicate the spirit of a certain knock by Laxman at Calcutta. No! I'm not referring to the 281 in the second innings of that Ind-Aus game, but the sublime 59 in the first innings. That was some counter-attack and in the process, gave tons of confidence to VVS. I hope our boys get some quality runs under their belts and go over to SCG with a fair deal of confidence. Even if it's 0-1 going onto the 2nd test, our boys have the potential to come back. Go Team India!!
Hello Indus army...are you folks visiting this series?
Thanks to some of the folks who have given realistic answers. For all those saying "India will win" - the hope for magic is all great and good, but please help out in this answer also...- this thread is asking for specific answer. Please provide that also. I am not asking for your "dreams" folks! I am asking for what you can settle for realistically (given that we will lose). If India has left a 499 target for some other team to chase down, the whole ICF will be like "there is no way in the world any team is gonna chase that down". But now some ppl in the above posts are saying India will chase it down. There is something called cricketing logic which states that this is Aus win 100% So, given this is an Aus win, whats the best you'll settle for?
:haha:.... Best line of the post..