Dashing Pak opener Imran Farhat to apply for British nationality

poori_meri

Karachi (PTI): Former Test opener Imran Farhat, who appeared in the rebel Indian Cricket League, on Wednesday said he would apply for British nationality next year, saying the cricket authorities had closed all doors on him for pursuing a cricket career in Pakistan. "My wife is a British national and after discussions with my family I feel the best thing is to apply for a British passport next year in March. At least that way I can earn my livelihood from cricket as a professional without any problems," Farhat said. The Pakistan Cricket Board has banned all those players, who appeared in ICL Twenty20 tournament, from playing in PCB-organised events. Farhat said he had no option but to move ahead for the sake of his livelihood. "The fact is that it is appearing more difficult everyday to play cricket in Pakistan because of the PCB attitude. I have to earn my living from cricket and have no option but to apply for British nationality. "If we are not allowed to even play domestic cricket and do our jobs how can we earn our living," he said. Ehsan Malik, a PCB official, though said the order was interim and would be discussed at the governing body meeting next month. "It is an interim policy decision and it can be reversed if the governing body does not support it but for the moment the ban on these players stays," Malik said.

hah, hitting a 70 odd against has beens has this guy thinking he belongs..if not pak, then eng.... noway this guy gonna play for eng
Location: Texas (from ur profile) now it all makes sense :cantstop:
Each time we kick this poori_meri out' date=' how the heck does he manage to come back and get bashed even more. This is soooooo fun to bash poori_meri :D[/quote'] Every scientific research has guinea pig involved in it.... Just like that... every indian cricket forum has poori_meri :D:dance:
Each time we kick this poori_meri out' date=' how the heck does he manage to come back and get bashed even more. This is soooooo fun to bash poori_meri :D[/quote'] hmmm... says a lot bout you doesnt it ? Do you have the guts to go to a Pakistani forum and bash someone there ? You can do it here freely because you have the security of an Indian forum :D
hmmm... says a lot bout you doesnt it ? Do you have the guts to go to a Pakistani forum and bash someone there ? You can do it here freely because you have the security of an Indian forum :D
MM, Havent you seen me post with Munda Pakistani and kablooee? I dont have a problem talking well to any poster, any country as long as their main goal is not to antagonize the members on purpose. Poori_meri seems to want to make trouble, and hence it is fun to bash. :dance: Surely, you see poori_meri's intent as opposed to those who want to debate cricket like MP and kablooee.