ICF WT20 2016 Fantasy League

On 25 March 2016 at 1:30 AM, Razi said:

Kyu be tu toh ab tak 8000 points bhi nahi kar paya, kaha gaya tera bade bade baatein? Bohut pehle hi kaha tha tujhe, ye FL khelna tera baas ki baat nahi hain, phir bhi tu dheeth ki tara khelta raha! :facepalm:

hi Razi

2nd aane per congrats  :nice:

2dbjpmr.jpg

So it all comes to an end, lost it by a whisker after dominating it all through, but kudos to Suhail for never giving up and finally winning it just at the very last moment, congrats man. Anyways, it was a fantastic three weeks and thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it, especially the banters with Zakk!

On a different note, I was actually very close in becoming 1st among all the Bangladeshis and probably the most consistent at the top but a terrible Ind-WI match ruined everything for me, took a few gambles like replacing Kohli with Gayle (couldn't pick both due to budget limit) at the last minute and it really costed me big time. Moreover, I thought phase 4 had too many subs for just 3 matches which made it more like a lottery as most of the teams had same players and it was all up to the captain!

Edited by Razi
2 hours ago, Razi said:

2dbjpmr.jpg

So it all comes to an end, lost it by a whisker after dominating it all through, but kudos to Suhail for never giving up and finally winning it just at the very last moment, congrats man. Anyways, it was a fantastic three weeks and thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it, especially the banters with Zakk!

On a different note, I was actually very close in becoming 1st among all the Bangladeshis and probably the most consistent at the top but a terrible Ind-WI match ruined everything for me, took a few gambles like replacing Kohli with Gayle (couldn't pick both due to budget limit) at the last minute and it really costed me big time. Moreover, I thought phase 4 had too many subs for just 3 matches which made it more like a lottery as most of the teams had same players and it was all up to the captain!

bahut hi zyada pareshaan kiya tumne  :whack3:

yahan tak ki mujhe yahan se bhaag jaana pada  :mad:  (tum aur Viper)  :mad::mad:

per tum 2nd aaye jaan kar dil baag baag hogaya  :laugh:

waise bahut accha khele tum, almost sab fantasy league players me hulchal machadi thi  (kam se kam mere me to pakka)  :giggle:

congrats  :nice:

per IPL me watt lagaduga tumhari  :whack:

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

@StriKeplease update the spreadsheet so I can update the FH points.

Otherwise someone post the league standings(phase 2 onwards). I am unable to join now.

Spreadsheet updated..

Everyone check if your scores are correct !

zakk..you're disqualified for match fixing :finger:

Edited by StriKe