IPL matches aftr April 30 to be shifted out of Maharashtra

Malcolm Merlyn

3 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Banglore is worst trust me. We broke are all time temperature record. Touched 40 for the first time. Chennai is bareable given that it's next to sea. It's 31/32 in the night here 

I doubt you been to Chennai , Kochi or any other costal cities during summer. Bangalore is 100 times better

On 4/13/2016 at 7:31 PM, sourab10forever said:

Yeah. Ranchi is the only option left now.

Now I realise that this whole water issue was one huge conspiracy by MSD to shift his home ground  from Pune to Ranchi.

Ranchi ground is not fit to host even club matches let alone IPL. We did see how bad the ground conditions were against SL.

57 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Yeah this time it is very very hot in Bangalore. I guess yesterday for the first time ever it reached 40 Degrees 

Not able to play cricket ourselves on weekends because of this heat :mad: 

Chennai not just has heat but high humidity as well which is sapping.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Ranchi ground is not fit to host even club matches let alone IPL. We did see how bad the ground conditions were against SL.

That was because the women's team played so many matches there just before the SL series. That made the ground worst. Hardly any time for preparation.

Edited by sourab10forever

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

That was because the women's team played so many matches there just before the SL series. That made the ground worst. Hardly any time for preparation.

No, that was not the reason. Ranchi ground surface was undergoing renovation. They were in process of changing the hard soil of the ground to softer one. The reason they didnt water the ground and there was no grass. it was dusty.