ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

Official Formula 1 points scoring system below. We can use this for small tournaments and work out points allocation for big tournaments when they come.

This is the best scoring system IMO. :nice: 

That's  what I have given but in terms of percentages.we cannot have the same fixed points for every leg as each have different weightage.

You cannot have same points for winners of IPL and zim series...And we need to decide points now and not just before the series starts.Everyone shall have a different opinions based on their best interests .

Edited by sourab10forever

According to you what should the ratio of the following series be in terms of difficulty to win the SS ? Please do do rate IPL too much keeping in mind that winning IPL should not mean you win the whole Fantasy championship.

ODI's : T20's

Tests1 : ODI's

Tests1:Tests2

ODI : IPL

Tests1 : IPL

*Tests1 are tests against stronger opponents and Test2 are against weaker opponents.

Guys don't forget the Asia Cup next month. And SL series before that. I'm really hopeful of getting as many competitors as possible for them. I would hate to play a series with only 3 people. Until then enjoy the couple of weeks off. Stay away from ICF and enjoy playing cricket. :nice:

See you all in 2 weeks. :nice:

Edited by India-KXIP fan

Guys don't forget the Asia Cup next month. And SL series before that. I'm really hopeful of getting as many competitors as possible for them. I would hate to play a series with only 3 people. Until then enjoy the couple of weeks off. Stay away from ICF and enjoy playing cricket. :nice:

See you all in 2 weeks. :nice:

Koi bhi tere jhaal me nahi padne waala..

The next leg starts at around 2 PM IST. Those who haven't got their teams in get it in ASAP.

AUS v IND T20's-1452566855

Welcome to our newest member @bleed blue

No need for a welcome. I know your still relatively a rookie in this game but he has been around for a while now.

Just another Sid Suhail type of SS. Been around long and done nothing of note other than mid table finishes :hysterical:

No need for a welcome. I know your still relatively a rookie in this game but he has been around for a while now.

Just another Sid Suhail type of SS. Been around long and done nothing of note other than mid table finishes :hysterical:

tu thoda sa dheela hai kya? 

BTW this 'rookie' apparently finished above you in all four SS  we have played on ICF after I started...the world cup (where you saved your a.ss and ran away) ,IPL, ashes and AUS-IND. 

I remember your captaincy during the World cup...lead the whole team into gutter.

BTW this 'rookie' apparently finished above you in all four SS  we have played on ICF after I started...the world cup (where you saved your a.ss and ran away) ,IPL, ashes and AUS-IND. 

I remember your captaincy during the World cup...lead the whole team into gutter.

rookie getting mad now :hysterical:

Oh and fraud detected. I wasn't even in the IPL. :finger:

The rest must be bs as well.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

Oh forgot that u couldn't find ur @ss back after the WC untill recently.

Check the others

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Since the world cup I am yet to drop outside the top 4 in all tournaments I have taken part in, finishing in 2nd-4th range.

Ind- SL

Ind- SA

Ind- Aus

Ashes

Eng-Aus ODI's

:proud:

You can check the archives on cricketweb. 5 in a row. Now that's consistency from the GREATEST OF ALL TIME and it is set to continue today in my debut T20 on CW.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

My leadership has great potential. I have experience of leading teams in 2 big tournaments. And yeah the WC was bad but a pretty good 4th place finish in IPL 2014 under my leadership as well.

My leadership has great potential. I have experience of leading teams in 2 big tournaments. And yeah the WC was bad but a pretty good 4th place finish in IPL 2014 under my leadership as well.

4 out of 4 teams?..pretty good for you?And whats tge use of a captain who only stays when the team is performing good and runs away when defeat is inevitable. More so when the cause of defeat is the captain himself..

4 out of 4 teams?..pretty good for you?And whats tge use of a captain who only stays when the team is performing good and runs away when defeat is inevitable. More so when the cause of defeat is the captain himself..

Haven't played an IPL since 2013 but yeah an excellent top 4 finish in IPL 2014 under my leadership. Looking to buy another IPL team this year with aim of first.