ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

What do other's think..

I think we should have it only we have a minimum of 20 players...4 teams.Auction as usual only that we play with points instead of $ICF.Still a month to go so we can think about this. 

Yes if we get 20 or more players we can have a team game in. Also are we going to play qualifiers of WT20 ? I think everyone will be familiar with the players of those 8 teams barring Oman maybe.

SpreadSheet Updated.

PAA-G is first on the Leaderboard with 54 points. Zakk 2nd with 49 and third is shared between me and IKXIP fan,both with 43 points.

The next Leg is ASIA CUP-Starts 24th FEB. We shall not be doing the qualifiers. The league code shall be : 1455542865.

Shall PM all players one day prior to the first match.

Untill then...:flybye:

Yes if we get 20 or more players we can have a team game in. Also are we going to play qualifiers of WT20 ? I think everyone will be familiar with the players of those 8 teams barring Oman maybe.

Depends the website we play in..

Probably its going to be on cricinfo.

If they combine qualifiers and main tournament, we too shall have it the same way. Else only the main tournament.

Yes, cricinfo please, if it is available :pray:

The "3-subs for each captain change" rule in cricketweb doesn't suit late lateefs lke me in long tourneys.

I have the habit of changing captain 4-5 times for a match till I am satisfied. Now need to get it right the very first time :embaressed_smile:

The first choice for long tourneys will be cricinfo....don't think they are doing Asia cup.

The three sub for captain rule suits only for bi-laterals and justifies the 12-15 subs given. It doesn't suit long tourneys like these.

Asia Cup ke liye Fantasy Cricket ho raha hai ki nahin ??? :hmmm:

Want to warm up before the WC. Hope the amateurs like Zakk and co are upto my standard :pray: 

aaja be aaja  :whack3:

teri watt na lagadi to S10F ka naam badaldena  :whack:

teri jo last time dhulayi huwi thi use tu waise bhi abtak bhoola nahi hoga  :giggle:

isbaar us se bhi zyada watt lagegi be  :dance:

Yes, cricinfo please, if it is available :pray:

The "3-subs for each captain change" rule in cricketweb doesn't suit late lateefs lke me in long tourneys.

I have the habit of changing captain 4-5 times for a match till I am satisfied. Now need to get it right the very first time :embaressed_smile:

:laugh:

watt lagi padi hai to darr gaya  :laugh:

koi baat nahi, kahi bhi khelo iski to watt hi lagegi  :laugh:

:laugh:

The first choice for long tourneys will be cricinfo....don't think they are doing Asia cup.

The three sub for captain rule suits only for bi-laterals and justifies the 12-15 subs given. It doesn't suit long tourneys like these.

kahi bhi khelo mujhe koi problem nahi hai  :dance: