Whats with the Gandhigiri ...

Guest HariSampath

All the Indians congratulated Symmonds..including Kumble, Dravid et al. I saw Sachin walking towards him....personally I don't think it is in good taste, especially on young Ishant Sharma, to whom our seniors should have expressed solidarity and not even clapped Symmonds for 50 or 100. At a crucial stage of the game, Ishant had snared Symmonds with a snorter of a delivery. At least the second stumping decision could not be blamed on Symmo as he had no way of knowing he was out. First time up , he was out, edged, looked back and started to walk....and was surprised to see sb goof it up. we all know sb sucks ( er...steve bucknor...)...then symmo saw he had a chance to escape and stayed on. sb is an ass*hole, and like bumps said in the other thread....we need to mix all possible chemicals in the IUPAC ....most preferably all the highly combustible ones, and shove it up sb's ar*se.....:D...sb is probably a crook who has been anti Indian for years , and I hope sb is forever banned from all sorts of public appearances/duties...disgraceful and shameful. and additionally anyone who did support symmonds 100 because of sb's trickery and symmo's dishonesty deserves to be condemned as well

Guest HariSampath

Indians are just stooopid. I would have asked all the fielders to raise one finger ...slowly....bucknor style, when symmo got 100...at least put some pressure on him...now they have congratulated...wtf...field another 100 runs and allow both symmo and sb ( steve bucknor)...to shove it up your ar*ses...we all know how sb likes to shove it up the a*rses if we sit like dumb dodos, and innocent ones...well deserved, and this is the sb show.

Symonds CANNOT be blamed for anything. He did what was right for his country.Our boot licking players on the other hand are CHU_ _ _ _S for clapping and shaking hand of a guy who was out three times on his way to his 100. I commented straight away in the match thread when Jaffer started clapping like a MAKAKA. Zero real team spirit and animal killer instinct in our team.

Guest HariSampath

well we can't complain..because in the home ODI series, Sachin was clearly out nicking and didn't walk, shastri ave him 3 inngs and we won. Also Karthik nicked and didnt walk, we got away and won that game...both ODIs we won , and these 2 things helped us...Aussies must have been mad as they wanted to steamroll us 6-0, and we got away

I suppose Boss simply doesnt understand the spirit of competitive sport... You play hard, you give no quarter, you ask for no quarter, but at the end of the day, you still applaud good performances from the opposition players. After all, despite the umpiring bloopers, it was Symmonds who made all those runs, in such a pressure situation. I suppose if you allow your fears and paranoia to engulf oneself to such an amount, you will even fail to see the real worth of good performances.

Fear and paranoia :hysterical:
huh ? Putting a Steve Bucknor Avtar with the title "Australia's Top gun" is fear and paranoia ? Never knew sarcasm was spelt as f-e-a-r or p-a-r-a-n-o-i-a Thanks for the enlightenment. I should have known better. :hysterical:
Guest HariSampath

I agree with BB on this one ( caution caution..BB..there are other things :-) ) Indian players had no business congratulating Symonds..he was out 3 times..and at least once he cheated by his own admission. It was not exactly supporting Ishant , by the Indian players