How superstitious are cricket fans ?

Just wondering how superstitious the fans like us get. For me , I haven't had anything to eat since morning and its 4pm just because I decided to eat after Sachin gets out. :pray::pray::pray::pray:
LOL.. what happens if he remains not out till the end of day ? :hysterical:
That's it MM. You are responsible if Sachin gets out :haha:
Precisely.. If Sachin gets out i am responsible, If Kumble bowls badly i get responsible.. If the water in tap stops flowing i am responsible too.. Why does everyone pick on me alone ! :omg:
Thanks :two_thumbs_up: it was worth the wait BTW I dont fast etc but I was way to nervous to eat .. Last time when I missed a meal because of cricket was when India lost to Sri Lanka @ Calcutta (WC semi final)
:haha: Glad you finally ate! I was nervous today as well for some reason. I finished work early and just wanted to go home to watch the cricket. Friends decided we should go out for lunch so I made sure I ordered something easy, quickly picked at it, then raced home - all of this to coincide with the player's lunch break! Might have some explaining to do tomorrow re: rudeness, but this afternoons cricket was worth it.
:haha: Glad you finally ate! I was nervous today as well for some reason. I finished work early and just wanted to go home to watch the cricket. Friends decided we should go out for lunch so I made sure I ordered something easy, quickly picked at it, then raced home - all of this to coincide with the player's lunch break! Might have some explaining to do tomorrow re: rudeness, but this afternoons cricket was worth it.
Good luck ! where are you in Vic ... melbourne ??

religion is a specific form of superstition and since religion = bollocks, so does superstition, hardly superb formal logic but nevertheless. I mean a, man married a dog for crying out loud... What sort of irrational behaviour is it not to eat for however many hours it was? How on earth is that going to influence Tendulkar's batting?

religion is a specific form of superstition and since religion = bollocks, so does superstition, hardly superb formal logic but nevertheless. I mean a, man married a dog for crying out loud... What sort of irrational behaviour is it not to eat for however many hours it was? How on earth is that going to influence Tendulkar's batting?
If I was fasting everytime Sachin came out to bat then I wouldnt be overweight :eating::pepsi: I was just nervous but after Tea thats when I started being superstitious as well :nervous: