I apologize if my reaction was OTT: intention was not to hurt folks

fineleg

What is this here? Toys R us Lets move on, FL: Dont feel bad or apologize, you will invite more ( fun ) when you apologize
I've moved on from this Rajeev. Its actually my first apology since countless thousands posts in internet. Its extremely rare that I feel the need to 'formally' apologize for an online post, but this one warranted an apology. You can lock this thread Rajeev. Apology is done and over. Pls. lock.
Doc, You seem to be talking from experience on being shredded. Well, whatever - I was angry and said that at that time. I cooled down later, realized it was wrong and apologized. But if some like Anakin are still gonna form an opinion only based on statements I make when I'm in a ticked off mood, then thats upto them. Thanks to the folks who accepted the apology (with or without $ :D) I have a lot of passion to see India win, and sometimes when I feel a player is selfish thats the point at which I get very very angry - not an excuse or anything, but thats the way I am! To me even if you are not talented, its alrite, but dont try to play for records or linger on and come in the way of what the team situation needs at that time. So, doc you can stand by and applaud me getting shredded if u want. Thats ok, I can handle that.
Actually it's not based on one off comment by you, but the series of threads and posts by you. But whatever, I understand your urge to be a drama queen, so keep at it.
Why don't people change this forum into ''sachin tendulkar fans '' rather than India cricket fans . Too much of hype is intolerable . I remember how he was crawling from his 194 to 200 in Multan despite in a strong position and Dravid waiting for declaring .The uproar for Dravid not giving him opportunity was laughable .He checked every one's patience including Dravid . Then the recent century against Bangladesh .enough said . On this thread ,u were over the top by ''wishing '' injuries to ur best batsman .
Why don't you go back to the hole you came from
C'mon, there is no need to be so rude. She's entitled to her opinion, isn't she? You've already stated your view, let het state hers.
Just take at the trend of her posts. And yes, she's entitled to her opinion, and my opinion was just what I asked.
Just take at the trend of her posts. And yes' date=' she's entitled to her opinion, and my opinion was just what I asked.[/quote'] At the end of the day that so called God is a glory record chaser . U found it difficult to accept like so many others .Can't do any thing about that .Truth Hurts always.