Some Interesting Stats

Dhondy

Guest dada_rocks
Yes, boys, I have been doing some reconnaisance, and mass wailing and teeth gnashing has broken out west of the line that separates Tendulkar fans from a country whose collective mood now makes the Wall Street depression of 1929 look like a bull run. Why...why...why, why do you always give those nasty okra eaters the best batsmen on the planet, Lord? First Laxman, now Tendulkar, this is unbearable, intolerable, insufferable...refund all the trips to Haj I made between waiting for Wasim to emerge from the Lancashire cricket ground and flash his gnashers at me, experiences I would recount ecstatically to my posse of largely illiterate and dyslexic message board denizens many years later, as one of my equally unerudite colleagues put up the December stats for the website under a sticky. Hallelujah, we have converted three more Indians to the website under the garb of fairness while covertly carrying on India-bashing on the back pages of the forum. Clever, aren't we? But back to the point. Now that that misfit Tendulkar has scored another fortuitous ton against the Australians, what options do we have, Merc-bhai? Merc-bhai, whose general persona more resembles a run down Daihatsu, looks suitably lost in deep consideration of this vexing problem (deep being a relative word here, with the hundred-odd neurons that he has left, anything deeper than mental skinny dipping would probably lead to instant drowning), and then responds: "Erm..we could damn the Australian bowlers as rubbish, a tactic that worked last time (after he had wept his mascara off over the 705), but the problem is that we'd have to face that lot in our backyard in a coupla months, and any barbs could come back to bite us in our pockmarked ass. "Secondly, we could point out that the little grass eating runt was LBW to Stuey Clark on 30, but given Bucknor's largesse to the Aussies, the Indians are likely to come back with the ten decisions that went against them." " Why don't we seize on the Bhajji incident, sarge-bhai (as in habildar and sarge), and roundly denounce the cowardly sardar for racially abusing the delicate Symonds? It will, in one go, allow us to get back at the Sikh community for terrorizing our armed forces over the years, and allow us to show solidarity with the Aussies, who will hopefully let us off with a mild kicking instead of full scale pillage?" The lengths some people would go to avoid talking about Tendulkar when he has scored a century, hey?
:hysterical::hysterical: MIG bhai Merc Bhai Salman bhai need to read this.. come on someone pasate it on that board please