Aussies really adore tendulkar

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

banner at the ground summed up Australia's affection for Sachin Tendulkar. "Commit all your crimes when Sachin is batting," it read. "They will go unnoticed because even the Lord is watching." :two_thumbs_up: From Cricinfo article

Guest dada_rocks

He had a royal audience. Neil Harvey and Arthur Morris, two Invincibles, were here. Steve Waugh had come in, as had the prime minister. Morris couldn't stop gushing about the 'little' batsman. "The Don and me were right," he smiled. "Little men like batting on this ground." A nonagenarian on a wheelchair entered the ground at lunch with only one question on his lips, "Is he still there?" The adulation reserved for Tendulkar often make him appear like an Australian hero. From the same cricinfo article

Guest dada_rocks

Keeps getting better and better.. When a bunch of school boys, sitting in the Monty Noble stand, were being noisy after lunch the teacher who had accompanied them screamed, "Nobody talks when Tendulkar is on strike". Soon the boys started chanting: "Nobody talks when Sachin strikes".

Keeps getting better and better.. When a bunch of school boys, sitting in the Monty Noble stand, were being noisy after lunch the teacher who had accompanied them screamed, "Nobody talks when Tendulkar is on strike". Soon the boys started chanting: "Nobody talks when Sachin strikes".
:dance:....well said....

this is from front page of sydney morning herald today ( not just sports section but front page )....damn him and his average of 300+ at my ground! i'm sitting down 2nd row front next to left staircase- see gap there? ( i had my hands full with radio and camera and nearly dropped them trying to get up to applaud )....

banner at the ground summed up Australia's affection for Sachin Tendulkar. "Commit all your crimes when Sachin is batting," it read. "They will go unnoticed because even the Lord is watching." :two_thumbs_up: From Cricinfo article
That banner was from a desi
this is from front page of sydney morning herald today ( not just sports section but front page )....damn him and his average of 300+ at my ground! i'm sitting down 2nd row front next to left staircase- see gap there? ( i had my hands full with radio and camera and nearly dropped them trying to get up to applaud )....
Awesome picture ! Great angle !
Imagine a Huge Banner at SCG toady that said : " ssssssssssshhhh The Boss is Batting" ... hai re meri phooti kismat .... :cry_smile::cry_smile::angry_smile:
From CI: "When a bunch of school boys, sitting in the Monty Noble stand, were being noisy after lunch the teacher who had accompanied them screamed, "Nobody talks when Tendulkar is on strike"