Team's Attitude for the Perth Test

varun

Here is what I really want. Get Sreesanth back pronto. Sreesanth, Zakky, Ishant, and RP to knock some helmets off. And if it hits somebody in the nose, nobody offers help. Sehwag to open. All our big shots to play their "big shots" and stop acting sophisticated at the crease ! Play with ANGER, Play with PASSION, Don't just Play, but FIGHT !

zaheer is injured
Yikes of course he is.. Then Pathan or the newbie Pankaj. What I'm really stressing in the thread is the attitude. Enough of being Honest, and Good.. Just go out there and effin FIGHT. Hence the call for Sreesanth to get back into the team. He brings IT, and hopefully the rest of the team would too.
you'd still lose cos your team is crap
Don't care. I want to see the kind of fight we showed in this test, but intensified and with a bit more unintimidated-by-the-Perth-wicket batting. With Bucknor not in your team any more, our team is better than yours anyway.

Follow Pakistan's plan.. Kumble is injured. Ganguly is temporary keptan... Jaheer Kan comes back despite injury... Sreshath to replace Isanth. And I don't see why it won't bring back the 'fighting attitude' and rock the team's sophistication and obsession with 100s and stats instead of WINs.