Despite umpiring blunders a few points to ponder

novpj

1. Why did part timers like Clark and SYmonds trouble our batsmen more than our spinners could? 2. Why couldnt our spinners get more purchase from the wicket in Australian second innings. Lets face it at the end they made >382 and some of the wickets at the end were scarificed due to run rate acceleration 3. I was a big Yuvraj supporter but I dont know how we can play him - he doesnt even play time We were robbed. I know we got some controversial decisions against us but if let that distract us fro other issues coming out of this game then we wont do any better in next matches.

The biggest problem India has is that we dont not have spinners who spin the ball hard. Kumble hardly spins the ball, and bhajji is not a big spinner of the ball. See when someone tell me they are spinner, the 1st thing they need to do is spin the ball and spin it hard, yet neither bhajji or kumble do so. Neither do Murali kartick or chawla. The biggest spinners of the ball are surprisingly tendulkar and then probably sehwag.