Bhajji banned for 3 tests : Tour could be cancelled

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath
So, your mischievous headline has been changed, Hari. :regular_smile: Are we really to believe Anil Kumble talks to you in confidence and you blab it straight to a fansite ? Sure.
Anil NEVER said to me anything about being confidential...my exchange was very very brief. And regarding posting what he said on a fansite, that is my choice and none of your business. AND Anil knows about this fansite ICF, and had in fact given us comments before on 2 occasions. btw...this is an Indian fans site and Anil Kumble is our test captain, and we have every right to try to talk/communicate to him through whatever contacts/resources this site's members have. I have that source / contact and FULLY intend using that. There had been other occasions during appointment of captaincy , team selection for Aus tour etc, when Anil had spoken to me and I had posted his comments here ( fully with his awareness)..and there have been times when I had emailed him some posts/articles from here too. There has also been times when former Indian skipper Krish Srikkanth had come to this site, and had been interviewed here as well as through phone. If all the above surprise you...get out of here...*****
Uttered by the Australians ? Incorrect. exact words ? Incorrect. The quote you're referring to was uttered by Bill Woodfull, the Aussie captain, to Pelham Warner, the England manager: "There are two teams out there; one is trying to play cricket and the other is not."
Sorry Donny, you are losing the plot here. Varun said that these were the EXACT words said during the bodyline series. You said incorrect to that and then said those words were uttered by Aussie captain to the English manager DURING bodyline. Nowhere did Varun say or imply that it was a captain-to-captain or player-to-player comment and he is correct in saying these EXACT words were uttered by Aussies during bodyline. I think you owe Varun an apology.
Thousand apologies (solidifying your stereotypes for you) ! I was incorrect :D. Let me say it again then :P What Kumble said today against the Aussies, a similar quote was made by the Australian Captain during the Bodyline series. Ironic isn't it ?
Don't bother varun...remember ...he is the RADIOMAN!

i know that public has short memory...but still it is not that short.. indian public is really agitated this time...and ponting did not do himself any good by taking panga with indian media... till now indian media was passive...but if things come on them...they will make sure that issues get addressed correctly.. Pawar is not foolish enough to go against indian media....He is not Modi after all... Lets see....what will happen in next ten days.. i can sense that this test will be remembered as a landmark test in test history... i am sure because of this test..we will see some changes in law...

I had said "tour COULD be cancelled"...which is true. AND you STFU
Charming. You are lying about the topic heading and you and the first 8 posters who replied, know that. You clearly stated 'Tour to be cancelled" and contradicted that in your OP. Later, the topic heading was changed. And, Kabira, why should I STFU ? Because I exposed Hari ? You are a hypocrite. Plain & simple.
Oh you cruel cruel man !! Why him in this thread... And to think of it, why the hell am i quoting this message !! It will only make his picture appear twice ! I guess I'm a bit of a sadist after all :hysterical:
Where is his b.itch Haggarkar - I dont see him in the pic?!? :D
Again Cc Stop Being Moderator....if Varun Feels He Owes Donny Apology He Will Ask For It. Last And Final Warning.
Dude what are you on about ? CC is saying Donny owes me an apology ! :haha: Though I've already apologized to Donny.. (i'm quick with my thousand apologies that way)
Sorry Donny, you are losing the plot here. Varun said that these were the EXACT words said during the bodyline series. You said incorrect to that and then said those words were uttered by Aussie captain to the English manager DURING bodyline. Nowhere did Varun say or imply that it was a captain-to-captain or player-to-player comment and he is correct in saying these EXACT words were uttered by Aussies during bodyline. I think you owe Varun an apology.
I appreciate what you're saying, Sandro (except for the first sentence, of course :regular_smile:) but Varun has already replied to me.