So what can we do? Bossbhai?

living

Like BossBhai I too believe in 'janta ki awaaz' so what should we do?? Surely there must be something?? My main issues are Clarks unfair catch that he claimed and that in Bhajji vs monkey - bhajji was shown the finger even though there wasn't any evidence.

BossBhai, if you are serious and want to do something about it, lets do it. Here are some things we can do: 1) Start an online petition 2) Write to ICC on behalf of our board 3) Send queries to TonyGreig show on cricinfo 4) Contact Dileep Premachandran or post on his blogs 5) Use Hari's contacts to see how far we can reach the BCCI. It should be a well compiled letter, summarising all Bucknor's decisions (with possible video evidence at ICF). Atleast we'll know if we can get any attention from the authorities.

I hate giving ideas to fanatics but if you ACTUALLY wanted to make an impact do this: Open up a facebook account and create a 'Petition to ICC against biassed umpiring' group. And then pass invitations around your friends and see how many you can get to sign on. This is how SEVERAL fangroups in Facebook have made tangiable impact- when you start recrutiting upwards of 50,000 members, even bighouse medias like BBC or CNN start taking notice and in a few instances, even the GOVERNMENT has been forced to change its stance following popular opinion in facebook. This will get you FAR more impact than a lousy email/letter with 50-100 or hell, even a few hundred signatures depending on how many ICF and personal friends you can get on board, for Facebook is a GLOBAL networking site- with BILLIONS of members. But mind you, facebook doesn't tolerate scams- you have a choice about how much info you want to put out there but facebook requires you to have your REAL NAME and some form of contact information if you are to be taken seriously. More personal info you put out on facebook, the more effective your fanclub will be ( because then people can see you are more authentic). Fake-info them and your profile + group gets nuked immediately. So yes, it will require a bit of personal courage from you lot if you truely want to make some impact- but somehow i don't think you lot would be up for it. Lekin agar sach much ka dum hai, to kar ke dikhaao pyaroon.

CC, by the time we pile up 50K members to the facebook group, the issue will lose its vigor & significance
Then that itself will show how much people care about the issue, innit ? Action should be taken if people care about the issue- not if YOU or a small buncha fanatics want action to be taken. And if people forget it by then, it is by default proof that people don't care about it enough and thus no action is required. Besides, you'd be surprised how fast facebook fan-groups can fill up if the issue is sensetive and politicized enough- its not unknown for facebook to recruit THOUSANDS of members to a group in a matter of days and you still have 9 days before the WACA test plus another month+ before India leaves Australia. If you cannot get enough support in that period, its implicit proof that people by and large don't care about it and you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. If you really wanna make a difference mate, try the democratic route for once instead of the 'gang of fanatics clamouring loud enough' route.
Then that itself will show how much people care about the issue' date=' innit ? [/quote'] Not necessarily! How fast people join such a group, is reflective of how well it is marketed. Methinks, since such frustrated cricket fans are likely to come out & vent on message boards such as this, its easy to get to such fans on cricket related sites.

We must try to voice the issue. BossBhai Bossbhai and all others, I am a new registered user to this site. I agree with most of you and I feel we must do something , doesn;t matter if we makes an impact or not , to show our token reaction to the events of the SINISTER SYDNEY TEST including the sentence of Bhajji. I like the online face book idea, but we must have an email circulating to all our friends and contacts we know, to add their name and pass on to the next person OR ask the recipient to visit the ICF website and sign the facebook. But whatever we do, needs to be done NOW. MAYBE THE EMAIL CAN HAVE A FEW PICTURES OF ****NOR ****UPS that cost us the game? Krish

Contact info for BCCI etc. to express our deep concern -- please update here This is BCCI's contact info as I have searched : BCCI Contact Info BOARD OF CONTROL FOR CRICKET IN INDIA Brabourne Stadium North Stand Veer Nariman Road PO Box 11094 Mumbai 400 020 India Phone : +91 22 2202 5423 / 2285 2602 Fax : +91 22 2285 1361 Email : bcci@vsnl.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To start with I have sent Shwetabh's article and my own comments with ICFs link. I don't think, "educated" BCCI babus have enough skill to open and read inbox....so I am going to fax as well. Please update, if you guyz have some more contact infos. and spread it as far as possible. I have also send it to BJP