Breaking News on 7th Jan

Also...one more info ... The Journo..who agitated ponting with his question and caused his out burst was a very senior and respected Journalist "Raja Ram Chandran" .. better known as Raja.. HE commands great respect in indian media and among indian players... surely his incident will also won't die down quietly.. too many things are happening in australia...things will not go unnoticed this time...and i can see some major changes in the rules and functioning of Boards and ICC..

GIB...I guess the news has certain spin, beacuse BCCI babus have still not said anything like "India will not proceed unless Harbhajan's ban is uplifted"...that means their earlier psoition that "there is no question of tour cancellation" is valid. Moreover, another news source said they are waiting to get the copy of "verdict" against Harbi...so that they can "appeal". I guerss they are staying there to appeal. Although I hope your news source is true and BCCI finally shows some balls.

Just now news flashing on Sahara News that... team had group meeting sans any BCCI officials...and they have decided that unless Bhajji's ban is uplifted...Team will not proceed to canberra...whenre they are scheduled to play next...
That's great....time to show the cheats we mean business

actually this news has come up on sahara..and the journo was Raja.. BCCI tour Manager Harami chauhan is in favour of traveling to canberra...but Kumble asked for a team meeting without any BCCI officials..and team has decided to back Bhajji to the hilt and has conveyed the same to BCCI in strong words... although Raja was saying that there was no Dhamki from players..but all the players are really backing Bhajji..and BCCI will have to act according to their wishes.. also Team india will appeal against the ban today itself...

Also...one more info ... The Journo..who agitated ponting with his question and caused his out burst was a very senior and respected Journalist "Raja Ram Chandran" .. better known as Raja.. HE commands great respect in indian media and among indian players... surely his incident will also won't die down quietly.. too many things are happening in australia...things will not go unnoticed this time...and i can see some major changes in the rules and functioning of Boards and ICC..
wow, someone doesn't take an insulting question from a journalist lying down...quick, better respond, this is unacceptable...jesus guys, try dredging something else up....a little sensitive i think /or precious more like it
GIB...I guess the news has certain spin, beacuse BCCI babus have still not said anything like "India will not proceed unless Harbhajan's ban is uplifted"...that means their earlier psoition that "there is no question of tour cancellation" is valid. Moreover, another news source said they are waiting to get the copy of "verdict" against Harbi...so that they can "appeal". I guerss they are staying there to appeal. Although I hope your news source is true and BCCI finally shows some balls.
All the news channels TIMES NOW, NDTV, CNN-IBN, HT first said BCCI has asked team not to leave so as to facilitate the proceedings of charge leveled against Hogg. But Now they are saying that THE INDIAN TEAM IS REFUSING TO MOVE OUT OF THE HOTEL. So finally they are fighting back! Fcuk the aussies!
wow, someone doesn't take an insulting question from a journalist lying down...quick, better respond, this is unacceptable...jesus guys, try dredging something else up....a little sensitive i think /or precious more like it
Woww...someone doesn't take an "insulting" question because he thinks so it is insulting...while rest connsider -- it's a fact. If it is not fact, cheater like Ponting should have shown some balls and faced Indian journalists. But hey, cowards and cheaters don't have that courage....so hide behind their eunuch Aussie media.
Woww...someone doesn't take an "insulting" question because he thinks so it is insulting...while rest connsider -- it's a fact. If it is not fact, cheater like Ponting should have shown some balls and faced Indian journalists. But hey, cowards and cheaters don't have that courage....so hide behind their eunuch Aussie media.
x2 If you have nothing to hide, answer the damn question.
Sure it was insulting mentioning Ponting and integrity in the same sentence.
Good to see the team fighting back' date=' hope the BCCI babus take notice and back them up.[/quote'] I am still waiting for confirmation of this news....so far I believe they are waiting there to "appeal" for Harbi. It's sickening to see that BCCI babus have not even appealed against a one sided decision. So don't expect great from BCCI-- they have a tough choice -- Cash or Indian Interest...go figure!
I am still waiting for confirmation of this news....so far I believe they are waiting there to "appeal" for Harbi. It's sickening to see that BCCI babus have not even appealed against a one sided decision. So don't expect great from BCCI-- they have a tough choice -- Cash or Indian Interest...go figure!
Pathetic but true :((
Meanwhile There is a meeting going on in Pawar's residence..and I S Bindra and Arun Jaitley also present in the meeting... there will be a press conference after the meeting..lets see what they decide...
Presence of Arun Jaitely means BCCI will be pressured to to show some balls... Good to see that BJP is standing up for the country when it matters most.:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: