Breaking News on 7th Jan

Presence of Arun Jaitely means BCCI will be pressured to to show some balls... Good to see that BJP is standing up for the country when it matters most.:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
The key I think are the Indian players, they have to hold their ground. They must realize the whole nation is behind them. If they are adamant about what they want, the BCCI has no choice but to fight without being politically correct. We have to avenge this aussie conspiracy against us
The key I think are the Indian players' date=' they have to hold their ground. They must realize the whole nation is behind them. If they are adamant about what they want, the BCCI has no choice but to fight without being politically correct. We have to avenge this aussie conspiracy against us[/quote'] The players do they have some access to legal council of their own??? What are sponsor agents doing? they should bring pressure on BCCI. This is the assault on the India's integrity ( First caste, then Punjabi racial slur by Symonds goes un noticed?) WAKE UP BCCI:pray:

I can't believe I am agreeing with sandtest on something. Arun Jaitley is an intelligent person and his presence in the meeting gives me some hope, but in the end it's how much the players stick together. I think umpiring is a long term battle but they can make the Harbhajan issue into a major thing. Sentencing someone for racism based on hearsay is huge.

Guest HariSampath

A print media friend of mine has heard the following unofficially from various people ( not exact words, but very much close)...I think this is a very trustworthy source when Aussie players are backing Symmonds and his version, how can I not back my players: AK. If Gilchrist and Ponting, called as witnesses and evidence from them is that they heard nothing , what about Sachin's evidence ? and if 2 of their own witnesses cannot corroborate what 2 other witnesses from them say, how valid is Symmond's claim ? then why call Gilchrist and Ponting as witnesses ? : MV Sridhar. media manager If ICC referee is officially rejecting Sachin's word as not reliable and accepting Symmonds , Clarke's and Hayden's word, it directly calls Sachin a liar. We cannot allow this to stick, and team will stand by Bhaji and Sachin : A junior India player not in Australia now. Playing now will appear that team is not behind Bhaji and Sachin, and this is an issue team will have to decide without BCCI.: member of support staff I think, with what the team is saying off the record, it is clear that the Bhajji ban episode is not over and players will have final say.

I can't believe I am agreeing with sandtest on something. Arun Jaitley is an intelligent person and his presence in the meeting gives me some hope' date=' but in the end it's how much the players stick together. I think umpiring is a long term battle but they can make the Harbhajan issue into a major thing. Sentencing someone for racism based on hearsay is huge.[/quote'] Shetabh...Jaitely shares a "good" relation with Powar...I remember during last Maharashtra polls BJP sent Jaitely to Powar for NCP alliance (which however never materialized). Thing is Powar is NOT as bad as a politician should be.....but the major problem is his cotreries like Niranjan Shah and other assorted scumbags, who only dream about Cash...these retards will sell their motherland to highest bidder if they get an opportunity to do so.:((
Guest HariSampath
Siddhu on NDTV' date=' "Who the hell is Ricky Ponting, maan na maan main tera mehmaan, begaani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana".:hysterical:[/quote'] I too want to laugh...translation please...someone ?? ok, I saw it..but what was that Abdullah bit ??