To avoid fine and to humiliate Aussies

Guest dada_rocks
maybe.. maybe not.. I dont see why Bucknor would favor Australia. In any case, the simple fact is that is the 3 wickets were not lost in 5 balls at the end, then 1:1 it would be.
1:0 ..learn how to count before coming out with idiotic lectures in defence of thug team
maybe.. maybe not.. I dont see why Bucknor would favor Australia. In any case, the simple fact is that is the 3 wickets were not lost in 5 balls at the end, then 1:1 it would be.
PatAU, Taking credit for a win that was achieved improper way sucks! It's inot the the last 3 wickets that matter. Indians lost the moment unfair decisions were handed out to Dravid and Ganguly! There is something more than Cricket that is called honor and reputation. Aussies have lost that with this Ratbag performance!
Point 1: First off, the choice to ask the fielding captain was made by Benson, not Bucknor. But, to answer your question - several of the decisions made by Bucknor went in favor of Symonds. You can come to any conclusion, but in light of everything else, I smell a rat. Point 2: If RSD and SCG had been allowed to stay there as long as they should have, then 1:0 (or even 1:1) it could be. Look, I am not saying that biased umpiring was the only reason India lost. But, the odds were over-stacked in the Aussies' favor. Like someone said, when you have to take 30 wickets, plus your two best batsmen on the day were given out to deliberately ridiculous decisions, there is no question of overcoming those odds. It's like saying - no matter what - I (all of 5'7" and 160 lbs.) should be able to dunk a basketball by tomorrow morning. No matter what, there are limits to what can be overcome - and in this match, those limits were reached.
First go ahead and buy thug along with bangles dress for aussies team and umpires.. So mantra as per you is let aussie and umpire screw but india tema must go ahead with this charade.. It's farce going on out there not test cricket
All I see is that India is Austrailas *****. The only way out is to play. Wouldnt we all like to see an India win.. can we at least agree that this would be nice to see?
Guest dada_rocks

Heck even after that had hussey and symo and hayden not benfitted even in second innings we wud have won it.. it's double whammy going on out there first screw indians and then give largesee to thug team

Guest dada_rocks
All I see is that India is Austrailas *****. The only way out is to play. Wouldnt we all like to see an India win.. can we at least agree that this would be nice to see?
Yes in cricket match but not in a farce against thug team
Point 1: First off, the choice to ask the fielding captain was made by Benson, not Bucknor. But, to answer your question - several of the decisions made by Bucknor went in favor of Symonds. You can come to any conclusion, but in light of everything else, I smell a rat. Point 2: If RSD and SCG had been allowed to stay there as long as they should have, then 1:0 (or even 1:1) it could be. Look, I am not saying that biased umpiring was the only reason India lost. But, the odds were over-stacked in the Aussies' favor. Like someone said, when you have to take 30 wickets, plus your two best batsmen on the day were given out to deliberately ridiculous decisions, there is no question of overcoming those odds. It's like saying - no matter what - I (all of 5'7" and 160 lbs.) should be able to dunk a basketball by tomorrow morning. No matter what, there are limits to what can be overcome - and in this match, those limits were reached.
Whatever the obstacle.. the important thing is that you have tried your best. India have proven that they can compete. I agree with your captain that "if we continue to play as well as we have.. a win will come" He has the righ attitude. It seems that the defeatist attitude of the Indian public are letting their team down. Pity.
Simple fact is that even if the Indian bats had negotiated those deliveries, dumb facknor and fark benson would have screwed us the subsequent deliveries. Another simple fact is that our two set bats were BOTH screwed by these guys, one given out off a non-edge and another's floored catch verified by a n unknown on-field third ump called Ponting.
Yes in cricket match but not in a farce against thug team
Just bowl the thugs out. The recent one day series in india has shown that both sides are capable of thuggish behaviour. boo hoo hoo..... we are a nation of a billion but we are scared of a few thugs.
Whatever the obstacle.. the important thing is that you have tried your best. India have proven that they can compete. I agree with your captain that "if we continue to play as well as we have.. a win will come" He has the righ attitude. It seems that the defeatist attitude of the Indian public are letting their team down. Pity.
We are not there to "compete". We are there to kick your sorry ass. Too bad you have the umps on your side.
Simple fact is that even if the Indian bats had negotiated those deliveries' date=' dumb facknor and fark benson would have screwed us the subsequent deliveries. Another simple fact is that our two set bats were BOTH screwed by these guys, one given out off a non-edge and another's floored catch verified by a n unknown on-field third ump called Ponting.[/quote'] I would just like to see one *constructive* post from one of you guys that would actually help your team and cricket in general. Too much focus on yesterday.. not enough on tomorrow.
Guest dada_rocks
Just bowl the thugs out. The recent one day series in india has shown that both sides are capable of thuggish behaviour. boo hoo hoo..... we are a nation of a billion but we are scared of a few thugs.
theye did instead of 20 they did 30 times what more one wants :hysterical:
We are not there to "compete". We are there to kick your sorry ass. Too bad you have the umps on your side.
I just dont see how they would bother taking sides. What would be the point? I know it makes the defeat more bearable for you... but I am not sure it is good for your mental health
I would just like to see one *constructive* post from one of you guys that would actually help your team and cricket in general. Too much focus on yesterday.. not enough on tomorrow.
That's because you just came yesterday. Go back to since when the site was constructed and read all the threads. Read all the articles. Spend a good three months on the site and then start your sermons.

Pat, When there is a question of honor everything else can stand still...Aussies may be on the top of their game but it is sad to see them stoop down to grab a win... Nice talking to you... got to go.. Guys, please don't gang up on the Aussie fan here. He is entitled to have his opinion and please carry on with a civil discussion.

That's because you just came yesterday. Go back to since when the site was constructed and read all the threads. Read all the articles. Spend a good three months on the site and then start your sermons.
I am just a cricket fan that likes to see PLAY and not POLITICS. I was trying to be encouraging... but you are more interested in HURT and HUMILIATION I just want to see better cricket and maybe see you guys over here and share a beer Pity
Pat, When there is a question of honor everything else can stand still...Aussies may be on the top of their game but it is sad to see them stoop down to grab a win... Nice talking to you... got to go.. Guys, please don't gang up on the Aussie fan here. He is entitled to have his opinion and please carry on with a civil discussion.
Cheers mate! Chin up and lets hope for a great 3rd test!