Request to contributors

yes saar ... find his posts ... good read and dare I say very un-Australian ... :nervous:
there is an embedded hyperlink in the words 'sensible aussie' Boss. Varun should make hyperlinks more visible - get them underlined or in a different colour or something like that.

"They are 'howlers' only in your opinion. The only howler I spotted - yes, I've now seen them all since the Test - was Ponting's big edge on to pad given out. Easy to see how the Symonds and Ponting feathers were not given" Donny is even worse than Bucknor-Benson duo !

[]"They are 'howlers' only in your opinion. The only howler I spotted - yes, I've now seen them all since the Test - was Ponting's big edge on to pad given out. Easy to see how the Symonds and Ponting feathers were not given" Donny is even worse than Bucknor-Benson duo !

Interesting comment Marirs. Have a look at this thread - it is rather entertaining, and, given the incidents of last week, quite relevant - especially the comments by Ravi and Shwetabh. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=68437
Hmmm, some VERY interesting insights there into Bucknor's umpiring methodology. Till today, even i used to think his methodology of giving quick not-outs and slow outs wasnt that bad after all. I have been enlightened a bit more after reading that.
:hysterical::lmao::two_thumbs_up: ...not un-Australian; just believe the baggy green is more important than the team and the game is more important than the baggy green. Bucknor should have resigned for the 'good of the game'. Ponting should have resolved the issue with Kumble personally 'for the good of the game'.