What Australians think of the Harbhajan issue- very interesting

DomainK

i hate to say it but the daily telegraph and this poll were shall we say, "skewed"......by people not from australia.....these online poll's can easily have their results altered a certain way, it has been done many times here in Oz and of course people from overseas can easily do this. of course many people do feel this way regardless.

i hate to say it but the daily telegraph and this poll were shall we say, "skewed"......by people not from australia.....these online poll's can easily have their results altered a certain way, it has been done many times here in Oz and of course people from overseas can easily do this. of course many people do feel this way regardless.
Some Australian commented on another forum that Peter Roebuck's passport should be revoked and he should be driven out of the country for writing an article against the Australian team calling for Ponting to be sacked. I dont think your news sites are so frequented by outsiders that the polls can be skewed unfairly. That definitely reflects the common feeling in AUstralia.
I dont think your news sites are so frequented by outsiders that the polls can be skewed unfairly. That definitely reflects the common feeling in AUstralia.
:hysterical: as if indians in australia don't have relatives back home and might say vote on this poll...you know how quickly emails get passed around....ie clare swaire email from UK
:hysterical: as if indians in australia don't have relatives back home and might say vote on this poll...you know how quickly emails get passed around....ie clare swaire email from UK
yeah!!!:haha::haha: like thats all we (indians) live for... to skew Aussie Polls...:finger: