Another casteism:Dalit to be ggiven free education till PhD, Congress

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Free_education_for_Dalits_up_to_PhD/articleshow/2688317.cms Akdam se chhichhori hai ye congress party.. Khol lo aakhen communazi/psec/congressi brigade kab tak Gandhari ki tarah patti bandhe rahoge . NEW DELHI: HRD ministry has asked the Centre to make education free for Dalits up to PhD, in a recommendation from Congress veteran Arjun Singh which can help the party renew its appeal to Dalits but is fraught with serious fiscal repercussions. While saying that Dalit education in government and aided institutions be free of cost, the ministry has asked the Centre and states to pick up the tab, in an ambitious move which comes at a time when a resurgent BSP is trying to poach on Congress's dalit constituency even outside Uttar Pradesh. In another suggestion, the HRD ministry has demanded an annual hike of Rs 65 lakh per district under a key provision of the flagship Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), catering to remedial teaching for SC/ST students. The twin radical suggestions have been made to a high-profile “committee of ministers on Dalit affairs†headed by Pranab Mukherjee. The committee was formed in the glow of UPA's surprise victory over NDA, and was part of a raft of pronouncements the coalition made to authenticate its credentials as the champions of inclusive growth - its political riposte to NDA's “India Shiningâ€. The Pranab panel was mandated with reviewing all measures for Dalit welfare and suggest upgradation in tune with changed circumstances. The panel, slated to meet on January 24, is to take up reports on six domains but the one on Dalit education could trigger a serious debate, loaded as it is with recommendations of heavy fiscal burden. The financial implication of free education upto PhD is not clear. It can be daunting, with figures showing there are roughly three crore SC children in schools and several lakh students in graduation and post-graduation courses. Given the premium on education among Dalits and the success of SSA, the numbers are going to grow. Observers say the costing of education is a difficult task as the fee charged hides the subsidy component, which forms part of education cost. A fee waiver may not find favour with the government as it would push up its subsidy bill besides increasing the actual costs. The demand for increasing the SSA component from Rs 15 lakh to Rs 80 lakh per district per annum, to provide remedial coaching for SC/ST, would cost an additional Rs 390 crore. While the two HRD recommendations would probe the government's intent, with a 'no' in the run-up to LS polls having its own political price, the ministry of social justice (MSJ) is pushing for a higher central share in key scholarships for SC students. The MSJ has demanded disbanding of the concept of “committed liability†for states in pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. A tentative estimate of the present committed liability of 11 states in post-matric scholarship stands at a whopping Rs 1,507 crore. A national figure, sources said, and would be much higher. 'Committed liability' is the expenditure incurred on scholarhips in the last year of a plan period, which gets shifted as the burden of states from the next year, with Centre bearing only the spending above it.

Akdam se chhichhori hai ye congress party..Khol lo aakhen communazi/psec/congressi brigade kab tak Gandhari ki tarah patti bandhe rahoge .
Arre kahe gala phaad reha hai?? Last time I mentioned how reservation of any kind was wrong and you were on and about why SC/ST reservation was "okay" while religion based was not. Ab jhelo, hangama kahe kiye huye ho? The simple answer to all such measures is to end Reservation period. Jo party mein itna dam hai hum uske saath hoon! :hatsoff:

Guest dada_rocks
Arre kahe gala phaad reha hai?? Last time I mentioned how reservation of any kind was wrong and you were on and about why SC/ST reservation was "okay" while religion based was not. Ab jhelo, hangama kahe kiye huye ho? The simple answer to all such measures is to end Reservation period. Jo party mein itna dam hai hum uske saath hoon! :hatsoff:
u forgot to read further my point also was that after ten years it showed it was futile step ...... incidentally those sc/st crap is congress crap.. and they keep adding to that crap list... each and every crap religions catseism comes from one single source ur congress party just pointing out how they refuse to learn..

Guest dada_rocks

corollary: you guys sud be hating guts of congress which was the source of this crap is past and continuing in present.. Anyway so congressi were communal and casteist in past and are the same as of today.. yes they are taking it to different level these days... then I wonder was that anti-divisive secular lip-service of upa/congressi.. PS: Not all PhDs student come through that all india ability test I don't know what they call it so to say PhD is free is not true.. anyway bottomline one more front being opened by congressi chumps and I am sure psec brigade will expect BJP to undo it without any mandate otherwise all blame lies with them and congress is innocent non-divisive none-casteist secular force..

u forgot to read further my point also was that after ten years it showed it was futile step ......incidentally those sc/st crap is congress crap.. and they keep adding to that crap list... each and every crap religions catseism comes from one single source ur congress party just pointing out how they refuse to learn..
Arre babua Congress kare ya BJP, reservation is wrong period. Main kah sakta hoon to tum kyon nahin. Let me hear you say - No party should support Reservation based on caste, and that includes BJP and Congress. Let me hear you say that categorically. Girgit ke tarah rang mat badalna ab. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

No obfuscation please congress is doing it and u are their stancuh supporter.. :D Heck very fact that day in day out I keep bombarding the casteist communal divisive drivel whihc incidentally comes from just one source makes my stance clear as day.. .. Whereas U will say yes it's bad but I support UPA and congress.. U can't oppose the product and support the source of that product.. Let me hear u say this since independence castiets communalist division based legislation has been intiated nurtured by one party and that is congress.. .. And they have not stopped even now they are delivering the sme $hit..

U can't oppose the product and support the source of that product..
Deemag se paidal ho ekdam nahin? I have said this 10 times, and within this thread has categorically said casteism is bad and reservation should be dropped period! Ab itna sa baat samajh mein nahin aata to main kya karoon? :finger: Reservation is bad for India. I support the party that will rid India of this menance, and BJP is NOT that party :finger:

Guest dada_rocks

SimpleQ. U hate castetist divisive politics u hate communalist divisive politics.. Then in wake of congress history and current affairs on these counts why can't u bring urself to say congressi has been and is spewing flith.. U are still staying clear of censuring congress's for what it does.. Instead u are again lecturing on why BJP is not the right party , this is not he question here.. Question is simple casteist poltics communalis politics which even Jinnah will be proud of is being peddled by one party and u can't bring urself to say a word against them.. If anythign u seme to be full of praise for them in thrread after thread.. I wonder why thsi dichotomy ..