Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PBN

Latest Punjabi songs

Recommended Posts

Diljit makes some whacky videos... IMO, he hasn't come up with a top song for a while.  Other punjabi singers' videos are way more popular on youtube.

 

 

Jind Mahi (Official Video) | Diljit Dosanjh | Manni Sandhu I Gurnazar I New Punjabi Songs 2018 |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfYXKP5V-Tc

 

 

Putt Jatt Da (OfficialVideo ) | Diljit Dosanjh | Ikka I Kaater I Latest Songs 2018 | New Songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In0oiD2PDSc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gulabi Pagg, latest Diljit song released yesterday is sure to be a hit..to be played at parties and weddings. A return to the Diljit/Jatinder Shah combo...a more traditional ensemble.  Personally, don't fancy it much but the masses would make it a hit esp. at wedding parties.

 

 

Diljit Dosanjh | Gulabi Pagg
ALBUM - " ROAR "
SONG - GULABI PAGG
MUSIC - JATINDER SHAH
LYRICS RANBIR SINGH 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iydWQVpv8c8

 

Edited by PBN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something from a little while back around 2012.  The 'HK' aka Vanshdeep S. Mankoo, went sort of unnoticed during that time around 2011-2012 and didn't make it mainstream but boy was he good at rapping and the lyrics were great.  Kitab and Sachi gall were greats.. If he had kept on it, would've crushed the scene at the moment. 

 

Kitab

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV0yme70J_Q

 

 

Sachi Gall

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1zYQC-vPw0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The entire album, Mars to Punjab, was superb IMO and went under the radar. The 'hk' (Vansh Mankoo) and Veer Karan very underrated at that time. Here's a couple more songs, Karam and Ammi. Ammi song is really emotional and brings out the feels. loved it.

 

Karam

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rysAW8mQ_Es

 

 

Ammi

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYO_AFaqQqE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 12:25 AM, PBN said:

pav dharia really understand singer/music composer

 

Naja

 

This song is on loop in my Playlist since yesterday, he has done everything for this album as a singer, lyricist, music director , director etc. 

Amazingly, I found that this video (idk about the desert part) was shot with the help of a basic camera set-up along with his few friends. Really wish this talented artist makes it big in the future. 

Pav also came to sing India's national anthem for the 4th test Vs Aus in SCG. 

 

Edited by Turning_track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is termed as Himachali folk song but language is 99% punjabi.  Heard the Mohit Chauhan many a years ago and loved Harshdeep's version as well. @beetle do you understand this?  Is this normal lingo in himachal i.e dogri,kangri?

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JXqrw6aquo

 

Harshdeep version

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohz9mrCATUI

 

Edited by PBN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 6:28 AM, Stradlater said:

Bilal Saeed from across the border used to make quite decent music as well iirc.

 

 

Yeah started off as lyricist and did some work with amrinder gill.. had some great lyrics.  eventually went on down the singer's road. random fact i recall from some interview a while back, he's a hafiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PBN said:

 

Yeah started off as lyricist and did some work with amrinder gill.. had some great lyrics.  eventually went on down the singer's road. random fact i recall from some interview a while back, he's a hafiz

I remember listening to Heeriye on loop during my college days. Some really beautiful memories associated with that one.

Speaking of Amrinder, his 'Mera Deewanapan' was lit af back in the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PBN said:

This is termed as Himachali folk song but language is 99% punjabi.  Heard the Mohit Chauhan many a years ago and loved Harshdeep's version as well. @beetle do you understand this?  Is this normal lingo in himachal i.e dogri,kangri?

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JXqrw6aquo

 

Harshdeep version

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohz9mrCATUI

 

Lovely song .

I am from Uttarakhand ,not Himachal.

This is quite easy to understand though.

Seems like very simple dogri.....I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 10:59 AM, Stradlater said:

I remember listening to Heeriye on loop during my college days. Some really beautiful memories associated with that one.

Speaking of Amrinder, his 'Mera Deewanapan' was lit af back in the day.

my fave was the title track 12 saal.

 

amrinder had quite a few gems from dildarian, je mile oh kudi from his early career to the Juda album, and even in movies like Angrej, he's given some great songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, beetle said:

Lovely song .

I am from Uttarakhand ,not Himachal.

This is quite easy to understand though.

Seems like very simple dogri.....I could be wrong.

language is 99% punjabi, hence was confused.  many of the pahari languages esp in himachal used to be considered dialects of punjabi not too long ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×