Countdown to KP reinstating, 370 removal and Ram Mandir building

Haarkarjeetgaye

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

If you think kashmir needs no resolution, this thread is not for you. Please avoid if you can. Jai Shri Ram

What steps the Govt. should take to resolve Kashmir issue?

itll be good to know the perspective of Fauji Kids... What they think should be done...

Edited by asterix

56 minutes ago, asterix said:

What steps the Govt. should take to resolve Kashmir issue?

itll be good to know the perspective of Fauji Kids... What they think should be done...

man I don’t know what steps government can take. It’s their promise they should know.

i can share my experience of staying in J&K. 

I will say with caution because I cannot speak for all fauji kids on this, some may not have a solution or some may think war, some may think referendum, some are still recovering from personal losses. 

but if someone comes and says that kashmir is no dispute, I am pretty sure majority of the fauji kids are going to laugh on that guy and are going to be pissed with that guy because fauji kids would know someone in their circle who lost their father or someone in this dispute. 

I know at least 3 officers and a close close friend who were killed in J&K encounters. One was 24. 

Pretty shameful when someone says Kashmir is no dispute. 

Forgive my emotions on this topic. I am looking for more fauji kids on this forum.

10 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

man I don’t know what steps government can take. It’s their promise they should know.

i can share my experience of staying in J&K. 

I will say with caution because I cannot speak for all fauji kids on this, some may not have a solution or some may think war, some may think referendum, some are still recovering from personal losses. 

but if someone comes and says that kashmir is no dispute, I am pretty sure majority of the fauji kids are going to laugh on that guy and are going to be pissed with that guy because fauji kids would know someone in their circle who lost their father or someone in this dispute. 

I know at least 3 officers and a close close friend who were killed in J&K encounters. One was 24. 

Pretty shameful when someone says Kashmir is no dispute. 

Forgive my emotions on this topic. I am looking for more fauji kids on this forum.

No but you must have an opinion how to go about resolving this “conflict”...

You just can’t blame everybody unless you know what route a Govt should take.

If you are looking for “fauji kids” to discuss, you’ll find plenty of them in “defence forum of India”... You’ll find at home there... Do join it. Maybe you’ll learn what most “fauji kids” think about the current situation.

16 minutes ago, asterix said:

No but you must have an opinion how to go about resolving this “conflict”...

You just can’t blame everybody unless you know what route a Govt should take.

If you are looking for “fauji kids” to discuss, you’ll find plenty of them in “defence forum of India”... You’ll find at home there... Do join it. Maybe you’ll learn what most “fauji kids” think about the current situation.

I dont sir. I never made the promise of resolving Kashmir conflict. BJP did.

Whom am I blaming. I am blaming the "civilian idiot" who says that kashmir is no dispute and then attack people like Gurmehar.  Such people are the scums of India.

I am looking for fauji kids to corroborate what I am saying or respond to that ass who said kashmir is not a dispute. I am telling you  what different fuaji kids have told me in person, not on forum.

1) War - full blown

2) Referendum

3) Pull out the Army

4) Don't care

Now let us get your view. My first question is - "Is kashmir a dispute"?

7 minutes ago, straight_drive said:

Whether your fauji kid or disquised Pakistani

One thing is re iterated

Kashmir = India

Not disputed period

As a Pakistani if you want name calling mods will take care

And do not disguise as some fauji kid POR,KI

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Aap chalenge jhanda failane kashmir. Peace station hai aapke liye undisputed :hysterical:

No one can fake being a fauji kid. 

9 minutes ago, straight_drive said:

Whether your fauji kid or disquised Pakistani

One thing is re iterated

Kashmir = India

Not disputed period

As a Pakistani if you want name calling mods will take care

And do not disguise as some fauji kid POR,KI

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Did you check with your family if anyone was a Pakistani or someone left you in the gutter from the other side of the border?

3 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I dont sir. I never made the promise of resolving Kashmir conflict. BJP did.

Whom am I blaming. I am blaming the "civilian idiot" who says that kashmir is no dispute and then attack people like Gurmehar.  Such people are the scums of India.

I am looking for fauji kids to corroborate what I am saying or respond to that ass who said kashmir is not a dispute. I am telling you  what different fuaji kids have told me in person, not on forum.

1) War - full blown

2) Referendum

3) Pull out the Army

4) Don't care

Now let us get your view. My first question is - "Is kashmir a dispute"?

Don’t know which fauji kids you’ve spoken to. I’ve spoken to many faujis... As per them, the only dispute is the illegal Pak occupation of POK... Unless they vacate it and stop terror activities there could be no progress from Indian side... 

Referendum and pull out Army is not even an option for any self respecting army men, leave alone their “fauji” kids...  

And my views are pretty similar to them...

8 minutes ago, asterix said:

Don’t know which fauji kids you’ve spoken to. I’ve spoken to many faujis... As per them, the only dispute is the illegal Pak occupation of POK... Unless they vacate it and stop terror activities there could be no progress from Indian side... 

Referendum and pull out Army is not even an option for any self respecting army men, leave alone their “fauji” kids...  

And my views are pretty similar to them...

No fauji talked to you about Aksai Chin when you bought up Kashmir?

I am talking about fauji kids and not faujis, faujis are bound by duty on what to speak in public. If you want real view of faujis, speak to some who have retired. Even then you will not get a single view. Ask someone who has lost a husband and the view will be completely different to someone who has joined new in the Army.

Even I have said there is not one concrete view. I have spoken to Fauji kids with whom I have spent my childhood mostly in APS's and KVs. Places being Delhi Lucknow Pune Chennai Jammu Pathankot Leh and then quite a few who come to study in Pune at AIT SIMS and some who join NDA

Where did you come across your fauji officers?

BTW for some of your fellow "civilians" - Did the officers tell you there is a dispute in Kashmir or they go their for picnics leaving their families behind for years. Some on this forum said there is no dispute in Kashmir. Officer just go their to commit suicides.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

^ Id interactions with many faujis which includes retired faujis too. I’ve lived in various cities and near cantonments. I live in UK and here too have friends with retired faujis...

The only dispute for them is related to POK... I’ve a very close friend with whome I studied Engg. His father was posted in BSF, Gurez... He is immensely proud of Indian Army and whatever action taken in Kashmir... Never ever heard any complains about India position regarding Kashmir..

I look towards them and think, India is in good hands... of course there will be few who only think of themselves and not nations interest but they are a small minority... My salute to those faujis and fauji families who are proud of their duty and sacrifices... They won’t complain and brag about what they are. :isalute:

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

^ Id interactions with many faujis which includes retired faujis too. I’ve lived in various cities and near cantonments. I live in UK and here too have friends with retired faujis...

The only dispute for them is related to POK... I’ve a very close friend with whome I studied Engg. His father was posted in BSF, Gurez... He is immensely proud of Indian Army and whatever action taken in Kashmir... Never ever heard any complains about India position regarding Kashmir..

I look towards them and think, India is in good hands... of course there will be few who only think of themselves and not nations interest but they are a small minority... My salute to those faujis and fauji families who are proud of their duty and sacrifices... They won’t complain and brag about what they are. :isalute:

ok. BSF isnt army as such. It is an armed police force like CRPF. So he agreed there is a dispute. As long as you agree there is a dispute, we are aligned. Thank you. Your civilian friends can take note

14 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

ok. BSF isnt army as such. It is an armed police force like CRPF. So he agreed there is a dispute. As long as you agree there is a dispute, we are aligned. Thank you. Your civilian friends can take note

The only dispute is POK... That everybody has taken note of and of course yourself too, I hope...

I don’t discriminate among various section of armed forces... Whether BSF, CRPF or Army... you can do it...

1 minute ago, asterix said:

The only dispute is POK... That everybody has taken note of and of course yourself too, I hope...

I don’t discriminate among various section of armed forces... Whether BSF, CRPF or Army... you can do it...

We don't discriminate but BSF isnt the army.

The units we come across are

AMC ASC Artillery EME Engineers Jak Rif Rajputana Maratha LI Punjab Sikh LI etc.

BSF and CRPF are all together different. Even the GOI differentiates heavily between Army and Armed Police Forces. Something which the police forces have been fighting for with BJP

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

No park of Kashmir is with China? You are ill informed. Sorry to say that.

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

I hope you are talking to Indian Faujis and not your friends across the border :hysterical: Your fauji friends seem to be uneducated about Indian Army and the Kashmir issue.

kahan kahan se uth ke aate ho bhai :hysterical:

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Why would Pak fauji kids talk about POK unless they are the Pak version of AAPTards... 

:giggle:

As I said, the country is in good hands and not AAPTards...

lol. bhai. Niether you nor your fauji friends know about Indian Army and Kashmir Issue. So obviously there will be doubts. You are saying BSF and CRPF are your army sources. That is funny on  many counts.

And you saying China has no part of Kashmir, well either you sold tea or don't have the right sources.

Good luck man:hysterical:

@asterix

Faujis do like to play around at times especially if they are in mood and come across some ignorant civilians. So if they are telling you BSF and CRPF are the Army, and Kashmir has nothing associated with China, they may be trying make a fool out of you. 

I am not saying they are certainly  doing it to you but you can double check this  with another fauji to ensure you have the right information. Quite a few non faujis also know about the difference between Army and BSF / CRPF. Quite a few non faujis also know about Aksai Chin.

BTW Fauji is a Pakistan Army food brand too. confusions galore :hysterical:

21 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

lol. bhai. Niether you nor your fauji friends know about Indian Army and Kashmir Issue. So obviously there will be doubts. You are saying BSF and CRPF are your army sources. That is funny on  many counts.

And you saying China has no part of Kashmir, well either you sold tea or don't have the right sources.

Good luck man:hysterical:

Comprehension issue much? 

I gave rave an example of a BSF kid...  there are many faujis I’ve interacted who are immensely proud of India and her actions on Kashmir...

Hope you never meet them as there’s a possibility of you getting thrashed if you ever mention withdrawal of army and referendum in Kashmir... if you mention these two things, you don’t have best interest of India in your heart and you are just “naam ka fauji kid”, if at all you are one...

Respect to those real faujis, real fauji families and civilians those have the best interest of India in heart and not selfish thinking about themselves only...

Theres a reason why public doubt the intentions of AAPTards who speak the language of Pakistanis and don’t have nations interest in heart...