'Sachin far better than me' - Inzi

‘Sachin far better than me’ Though known as a great finisher during his heydays, Inzamam doesn’t mind the likes of Bevan, Hussey and Yuvraj getting plaudits as finishers. “They are better finishers than me,” he said with a smile. But when pestered for more, he shared a secret: “I actually never look at the scoreboard. I just go on playing as I know to play, and if we win, it’s God’s grace.” But he just got a little irritated when somebody told he had won more One-day matches for Pakistan than Sachin Tendulkar had done for India. “Let’s clear this thing once and for all, Sachin is a far better batsman than me. And if somebody has played cricket, he will know that a No.4 or 5 is always in a better position to finish matches than an opener.” For good measure, Inzy added: “Yeh jo Australia se aap series jitke aye na, it’s all because of Sachin. Had he not been there, it would never have been possible for India.”:hatsoff::hatsoff: No wonder, the Multan magician is not in favour of the obsession about blooding youngsters in the team in the place of performing seniors. “The value of experience is priceless. And if a player is performing till 42, he should be in the team,” Inzy said. Doesn’t he think that too many older players affect the fielding standards? “I know the importance of fielding, and I also know that barring a couple, how good the young Indian and Pakistani fielders are,” he said.

Well of course sachin is better. No credit for stating the bleeding obvious for mullah inzi Next he will give us the revelation that Sachin weighs less then him as well
If you ask Imran Khan, he will definitely say that Inzi weighs less than Sachin, Dravid and even dada.
No credit for stating the bleeding obvious for mullah inzi
Very harsh and very rude. Sports is highly competetive and you play it not just for fun, but also because you think you are as good as anyone else. Even if the obvious dawns on you, it takes a LOT of guts and level headedness to accept it or state it. And i think the kind of comment Inzy made deserves applauding, not sniping away with the roundabout religion-bashing thrown in the midst.
Very harsh and very rude. Sports is highly competetive and you play it not just for fun, but also because you think you are as good as anyone else. Even if the obvious dawns on you, it takes a LOT of guts and level headedness to accept it or state it. And i think the kind of comment Inzy made deserves applauding, not sniping away with the roundabout religion-bashing thrown in the midst.
rude :hysterical::hysterical:i will dig up some posts of yours about other posters if you wish, they are a little more then rude:haha: I also refuse to give this guy any credit at his attempt, which was partiallyl successful, to talibinise the pak team when he was captain. The sheer pressure that this hypocrite put on players to tow the islamic line was disgusting!