Sign in to follow this  
Predator_05

This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Some were making fun of laxman and arguing that he wasnt good enough....Then this happened,

DUDE MAKE ME SOME IDLY AND SAMBAR
and the whole thread became an abusefest with such literary gems as,
nah Dude I Want Some Tamil Sambar Man
Way Better than ur hyderabadi fuc*s............
come to my place to Los Angeles baby city of angels its night time so i dont know you guys might not be visible to me
Partners in crime maybe because you guys camoflouge in the dark

It's all fun and games! I am from Bangalore (BRC), mother tongue Telugu (DC), and born in Madras (CSK - although I support CSK only because of Dhoni) So, it's fun having three teams to support in a tournament. Odds of at least one of them doing great is excellent! :two_thumbs_up: And all the hazing is FUN!! But, of course, when ppl do cross lines, you know who they really are, and not INDIANS :isalute:

Its fun... I am a Bihari....Born in Calcutta...Grew up in Delhi...and Supporting Banglore... There is nothing wrong in taking the micky out of ant team...but we should take care not to hurt the sentiments.. Like on the women of the state...or looks...or prosperity or lack of it ... i am game for a bit of abnter here and there... i think people should develop a sense of humour regarding this....and a PM would do well to defuse any tension...if at all that happens.. chao..then...Enjoy..Machi..

arey yaar half of the north Indians are actually migrants for Pakistan ... I just don't get this whole conversation ... I am half Himachali half Punjabi ... born in Delhi .. lived in Up for 15 years (7 different cities) .. then in delhi for 7 years b4 coming to Aus 8 years ago... so am I a punjabi , himachali , delhi-walla , Up ka or aussie ... I dont know ... when foreigners call us black or brown then we feel offended but its ok if we pick on a particular community cuz they may have a darker skin is just plain stupid. Same thing applies to the food that we eat , I hate it when some morons call Indians "curry munchers" but a comment on "sambar idili" makes me wonder if we are any different .. sadly not

actually as long as its not meant in an derogatory way..it shoud not be a problem.. like when i commented on chennai Lungi being turned into Rumal.. i did not meant to offend any one whose traditional dress is lungi.. people can say the same about Dhoti of Bihar.. it becomes a problem when undertone is actually to insult... there is a difference, when one tries to insult and when some is is just having fun... i think we are mature enough to understand what might hurt some one... there are only 3-4 who are over emotional..and i think we should try to ignore their over zealous comments..

there is a difference, when one tries to insult and when some is is just having fun... i think we are mature enough to understand what might hurt some one... there are only 3-4 who are over emotional..and i think we should try to ignore their over zealous comments..
once started, people start feeding the troll and everything goes out of hand...... Sadly not all here are mature enough.

It's all fun and games! I am from Bangalore (BRC), mother tongue Telugu (DC), and born in Madras (CSK - although I support CSK only because of Dhoni) So, it's fun having three teams to support in a tournament. Odds of at least one of them doing great is excellent! :two_thumbs_up: And all the hazing is FUN!! But, of course, when ppl do cross lines, you know who they really are, and not INDIANS :isalute:
Same here! I can potentially support CSK, BRC and DC. Some people are just too sensitive. I mean, who can get offended by "make me some sambar" or whatever.

looks like some ppl dont like me calling mumbai team with that "*******" name. i have been saying this since ipl started, the reason y i call mumbai team with that name is bcoz i dont want to call only 1 of the teams as indian when all the teams in ipl r indian. atleast mumbai franchises could have come up with some more creative name like "mumbai master blasters"/"mumbai masters" or something. i apologise if i ever hurt anyones feelings by calling mumbai as "*******". if anything, i will only call it as mumbai only

Another big check in the mail for AGENT NEHRA. Run out for a duck after consuming 1 ball in the last over, excellent work son. If his deliberate ch uthiyapa directly costs Mumbai a semi-final place, i will bump this thread every day for a month.

It was till last ball, chennai'ite won u the game..it was nothing abt delhi,d elhi wallas got out its OK man, tournament not over yet..
I don't care if we miss out on the semis, agar hoga toh hoga, par ab kam se kam izzat toh bachaliyeh and it was the best game of the tournament ...funny seeing you talking about regional identities bhidu, 'cos 69% of the Devils' runs in this tourney were scored by the top 3 whereas tumhara SAAAAAAACHIN ki to phat gayi and you were a two man team starring Jayasuriya and Pollock who are as Maharashtrian as Santa Claus

im loving this .. tumhara Sachin aur humara KKD ... kabhi socha nahi tha yeh bhi padhnay ko milega
Let me remind you were supposed to cheer for mumbai, :thumbs_down: P.S I am taking away the 5 million coz the bet was for non-mumbai supporters, u were one of us..so??????

I don't care if we miss out on the semis, agar hoga toh hoga, par ab kam se kam izzat toh bachaliyeh and it was the best game of the tournament ...funny seeing you talking about regional identities bhidu, 'cos 69% of the Devils' runs in this tourney were scored by the top 3 whereas tumhara SAAAAAAACHIN ki to phat gayi and you were a two man team starring Jayasuriya and Pollock who are as Maharashtrian as Santa Claus
abhey yaar, itna serious kaheka hota hain..as if we dont know whats going in..don't care either but since everyone is shouitng, had to say it relax..my joys dont end with a cricket game P.S I think u know when sachin joined the team, so not fair to compare the runs

oooooooooooooooooh no !! NOT AGAIN !!!? THEY COULDN'T HAVE !!? SURELY NOT THREE STRAIGHT TIMES ?!?!?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.