Its going to be a cracker at Chidambaram

Rohan495

I love both the teams but I think i'll be supporting Dhoni. I hope this game lives up to its billing and doesn't end up being one-sided. Something like the Rajasthan-Deccan / Chennai-Mumbai game would be perfect.

Yessssssssss... its between me and Hari Sampath. I was waiting for this from the time IPL started. Atleast for once and for all we can shut Hari's mouth.:damnmate::damnmate:
Dont you dare go hard on Hari Coz I'll back up my fellow chennaiite Ask That Punk ROHAN he knows

I would want Kolkata to lose just because I hate SRK but I wont mind if Kolkata hits 120 boundaries and then takes 10 wickets in 2 overs to win the match ... u know why .. cuz that will mean that SRK would jumping like a retarded monkey for 2 hrs and then there is a good chance that he might get a heart attack ... :yay:

Now I can accept that u were right all along .. there is a God ! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: I hope he is in the US and dick cheney shoots him ... sala mongoose
tho ho jayee paji... Vignesh aur Hari ek taraf .. mei aur paji ek taraf :five::five::shakehands::shakehands: