whats wrong with bangla fans ???

After there win against NZ i went to bangla cricket forums to see how fans reacted to this win and i was almost taken by surprise when i saw number of anti India posts. Not just on one forum but on multiple forums. Most bangla fans would rather lose to bermuda or not progress to 2nd round if they can beat India. It had nothing to do with cricket, i didnt know there was such a strong anti India feeling in bangladesh. Anyways just a week more by 18th afternoon once we have beaten the crap out of them, whole of bangladesh can spend there night tossing and turning waiting for 2011 world cup.

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ???

I am worried about Bangla. We can't take them lightly. And no I don't expect any love from them.
If we cant hammer (not just beat) bangla then we dont deserve that cup. Unleash Dhoni, Sehwag, Uttapa on Bangla bowlers...

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? As usual the religion of peace has more influence and suddenly now pakistanis and bangladeshis are brothers :lol: About supporting India though, there are many Bangladeshis who do that. You can check the ind-pak matches in Dhaka, there should be huge support for India. I'm sure there is plenty of support for Pak too, but I've heard many bangladeshis were supporting pak even when they were playing BD, go figure

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? herez a true incident.. my mom works in a place where there are all kinda people works including couple of aged bangla people.. soo after those blasts in mumbai trains recently, some non-asians asked this bangla guy what you think about these blasts and my mom was just passing by and heard that bangla guy say.. it is Indian people who did and they are blaming on minorities and pakistanis..

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ??? Some of these Bangaldeshis are really Namak Haram. I have encountered too many of them in USA actually supporting Pakistan over India. Even when we play our local cricket tournament against pakistan team they actually support Pakistan. Looks like 3 million of their country men dead means nothing to them. I will never support Bangladesh cricket team.

Re: whats wrong with bangla fans ???

Some of these Bangaldeshis are really Namak Haram. I have encountered too many of them in USA actually supporting Pakistan over India. Even when we play our local cricket tournament against pakistan team they actually support Pakistan. Looks like 3 million of their country men dead means nothing to them. I will never support Bangladesh cricket team.
I would cut them some slack. The country has no hope, is piss poor and it's dream is to become India one day.