Watch olympics on the internet

ludhianvi

How about India? Does anyone know where we can watch the events we want to watch' date=' not what DD is showing?[/quote'] Chandan, try out the Canadian site to see if its only for Canadians. See if it works for you. I know that the NBC site seems to be restricted to just the US.

Chandan' date=' try out the Canadian site to see if its only for Canadians. See if it works for you. I know that the NBC site seems to be restricted to just the US.[/quote'] Yes, It is only for Canada. I'm really frustrated with DD where instead of showing Olympics they are obsessed with Indians only. I wanted to watch that 4x200 relay swimming. It is not on you tube too. Wonder where I'll watch it!

Yeah Chandan it's really sad that we have to put up with crappy Doordarshan even to this day. Instead of showing the live events at the Aquatic centre they were playing yesterday's highlights. How stupid can one get? Why don't any of the private channels bid for the Olympics telecast rights? Too little profit to be made since most of our population know nothing about it?

Yeah Chandan it's really sad that we have to put up with crappy Doordarshan even to this day. Instead of showing the live events at the Aquatic centre they were playing yesterday's highlights. How stupid can one get? Why don't any of the private channels bid for the Olympics telecast rights? Too little profit to be made since most of our population know nothing about it?
Most of our population doesn't know much about any such event, even if it is cricket. Olympic is quite a watched event. Wonder why others are running away from it!! And why don't we have an online telecast like the Americans have?

chandan what do you see when you click on nbcolympics.com? I think you should be able to watch it if you enter one of USA zip code and a cable company.. use 77077 and comcast as cable company..
I did everything Veer, from filling the zip code, to providing the name of the TV service to downloading a software. But it says that these online telecasts are just from the US residents!! Even the Canadian site also says that it is just for the Canada residents. Wonder how will it harm them if people from outside their country watch it!

2012 olympics will be shown on ESPN in India :yay::yay: