Avoiding the Poms...

When India are humiliated more than they could be if they were found in a gimp dungeon, I always know that I have $h1t coming from the Paks and the Poms. The only saving grace today is that somehow, at the same time as us, the Paks have suffered an even bigger humiliation. This is actually quite helpful, I saw quite a lot of Paks today, we discussed the games, but no smart-ass comments from them, because they couldn't... The Poms however, will be ripping me a new a-hole if India fail to make the super-8s. I return to work on the 29th of March, and I'm dreading it...

Re: Avoiding the Poms...

In that way' date=' living in the US ain't that bad lol[/quote'] oh yeah...all you need to do is avoid meeting your fellow countrymen for a few days....misery is contagious
haha that's easy....none of my friends are desi :hic:

They will be gloating on account of them being in the super-8s' date=' and us not being in the super-8s...[/quote'] Tough luck mate, grab a mp3 player and a earphone. Pretend you are not listening to them and better thing to do is tell them to piss off.

They will be gloating on account of them being in the super-8s' date=' and us not being in the super-8s...[/quote'] Tough luck mate, grab a mp3 player and a earphone. Pretend you are not listening to them and better thing to do is tell them to piss off.
I pray that Canada, or more likely, Kenya, put them out as well!...